Cookies of Darkness Designs

Yep, I have to do this too.
Since Dark Choco, Licorice and Red Velvet aren't Cookies of Darkness here, there will be a new cast of Cookies for that role.

Poison Mushroom Cookie.

Erm...Idk his original backstory so he's pretty much the same...

Pomegranate CookieJust like the original, she was a priestess before submitting to Dark Enchantress Cookie

Pomegranate Cookie
Just like the original, she was a priestess before submitting to Dark Enchantress Cookie. However, she wasn't fast enough to escape the grasps of the whole Pomegranate village. She was literally RIPPED off her position as Priestess. Literally the village ripped off anything that resembled her as a member of the village or anything related to being a priestess. She was able to escape and seek refuge in the Dark Cacao Kingdom before destroying the Kingdom entirely.

Additionally...She is the one responsible for killing Reverend Mother Cookie. Starting the path that will soon lead to Pastry Cookie's life.

Lilac CookieHe is still an assassin here, he still becomes Yogurt Cream's bodyguard, however

Lilac Cookie
He is still an assassin here, he still becomes Yogurt Cream's bodyguard, however...
Lilac Cookie told and confessed to Yogurt about his true nature. As to not hurt him anymore. (It's obvious he doesn't want to...) He explained to Yogurt Cream Cookie about his contract and his job. After that Yogurt Cream went to confront his older brother about this and release Lilac from the contract. He was going to expose him for assassinating him...however. To both their surprise, Yogurt Cream's Mother was also in on the assassination. However before the confrontation between Son and mother happened, Lilac was forced away by other bodyguards. After fighting them all off and losing them, he went back to the room where Yogurt Cream Cookie was and saw his mother dead,Strawberry Jam spilt upon his hands and a dagger on his hand.

Lilac convinced Yogurts Cream to leave his hometown as they were now on the run. They ran until they met Pomegranate Cookie, who offered them a place to hide in return for their loyalty to Dark Enchantress Cookie. Lilac accepted and convinced Yogurt Cream to join as they had nowhere else to go anymore...

Lilac Cookie pledges that Yogurt Cream would never stain his hands in Strawberry Jam again...

Yogurt Cream Cookie He found out about Lilac being an assassin and went to confront his brother and instead found his mother

Yogurt Cream Cookie
He found out about Lilac being an assassin and went to confront his brother and instead found his mother. When Lilac was separated from him, his mother explained how she despised Yogurt Cream and how his brother (I forgot his brother's name what the heck) was supposed to inherit his father's treasures and not him. Saying on how the oldest should be successful and not the youngest. After that a few words of insult such as "You self-centered freak" or "You oblivious disappointment"

He doesn't remember doing it, but he was able to use one of the treasures he found (Aka a dagger) and slashed at his mother. Killing her. Within the shock and despair, Lilac Cookie was able to convince him to leave his hometown and you know what happened.

He still has nightmares of that night, but is silently following Dark Enchantress Cookie and Pomegranate Cookie's wishes, even though he doesn't want to...

He's never stained his hands in Strawberry Jam again, but will use the dagger in self-defense.

Both Yogurt Cream's brother and father don't know what happened, but they assumed that Lilac killed his mother and has had him hostage. A search has been sent for him.