DVAU Some sort of Wiki discussion

I couldn't bring it out of my head so...I wrote it down.
This is probably for World Building issues...so uh yeah...

The World in the AU
In the Dark Vanilla AU, the world of Earthbread has been divided into two groups. One: The St. Pastry Order's and Two: the Crimson Alliance.

The Crimson Alliance containing the Hollyberry Kingdom, the Golden Cheese  Kingdom and Pomegranate Village

The Crimson Alliance containing the Hollyberry Kingdom, the Golden Cheese  Kingdom and Pomegranate Village. The St. Pastry Order mostly the rest, some Cookies are isolated but most Cookies are from the two divisions. Beliefs, Histories and Tales differ depending on the description and tales told by their higher ups. Many Cookies avoid each division and even despise them. (Just imagine My Little Pony G5 except no racism, just the rulers) There are times where the divisions would almost consider war, but as of today...there hasn't been any.

The Crimson Kingdom.
The Crimson Kingdom, Formerly the Vanilla Kingdom, turned into a Timeless Kingdom after the events of the Dark Flour War and the founding of the Spear of Time. A kingdom with no time, effecting the Cookies within. Those who reside inside the Kingdom are said to not age when they are adults. Kids and Grandkids still grow normally, but when reaching a certain age, they stop aging. The sky does tell when to sleep or when to wake up cause Cookies need sleep. The moon is normal, however the sky is always associated with a shade of red. White to red means morning and black to red means night. Unfortunately, one cannot tell if there are stars in the sky. The sky also changes by the king's mood, if the sky was white and suddenly fades to dark red it means the king is furious, however, this is only on rare occasions, it doesn't always happen when the king is angry. Further more, since the destruction of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, the Kingdom is now considered the highest of defense, with many residents of the Dark Cacao Kingdom seeking refuge and training in the Crimson Kingdom. The defense if described as levels begin as.

The knights of the Crimson Guard (Level 1)
The Elite Guardsmen (Level 2)
The Castle Staff (Level 3)
The Court Mage and Adviser (Level 4)
The Royal Family (Level 5)

The Royal Court are highly trained, to the knights, maids, butlers and mages. This remarkable defense is a result of Dark Vanilla's resolve for better defense and offense after Dark Enchantress Cookie was able to barge into the kingdom with almost no effort. The Walls of the Crimson Kingdom have posts and bigger reinforcements than ever providing safety within the Kingdom. The designs inside the Castle Walls consists of Crimson tiles and Walls littered in glass stained pictures depicting each of the Royal Family.

 The designs inside the Castle Walls consists of Crimson tiles and Walls littered in glass stained pictures depicting each of the Royal Family