Extra cast part 1

Madeline Cookie-The Crimson Knight

(Yeah I used his costume so...)
During his quest to find Soul Jam, he met a few people and guild. But after a while, during a battle with a creature (idk what) he was left behind and betrayed. Battered, broken and bruised, he prayed for any "divine" to help him and his wounds...the only one who answered was a Cookie who was wondering around the area. The creature was created with magic (probably a golem or something) made by Espresso, He was able to get him back to the Cookies of Darkness' lair to be healed. In light of being abandoned, Madeline swore loyalty to the CoD, taking charge of The Tower of Chaos. Learning the secret recipes to creating cakes, he creates his own army under Dark Enchantress's wing...
Unknowingly to the CoD he and Espresso have their own plans...and Unknowingly...Madeline swore loyalty to the Cookie that saved him first...and will only choose him first.
He and Red Velvet have crossed paths, Madeline quite fascinated that Red Velvet could control and calm the cakes, even being part cake...however, he already chose his path...

Espresso Cookie-The mad Coffee WizardEspresso was once a gifted and successful professor, however within his eyes were dark with pride

Espresso was once a gifted and successful professor, however within his eyes were dark with pride. The professor cared more about his kind of Coffee Magic rather than another profess at the university, Latte Cookie. His pride and determination for power and recognition for Coffee Magic turned him from the light and into the deep end. Dabbling in the Dark version of Coffee Magic. Though the results were sacrificial, Being blinded and crumbled in Right Eye...the professor disappeared for a long period of time...including one of the City's detective...when he returned from hiding, he destroyed the city with his magic, telling the council that their "rules" were to basic. Allying him was the detective that went missing...and by the time he left, everything was destroyed, to the school, from homes to even the beacons...and when he left, he met Pomegranate Cookie and followed her through the path of darkness...

Though some say he had other plans in mind...

*Cutely undilfs the dilf*Almond Cookie-The Rouge Detective

Almond Cookie-The Rouge Detective.
A detective that used to be strictly by the books with the laws of the city, until he went missing. While investigating a crime related to misuse of magic...hidden away as some secret mission. Then disappeared one day...when he returned, he allied in destroying the city with Espresso. No one knows what happened during the period he disappeared, but those who survived know that Espresso was responsible...even Walnut, his own daughter said the look in Almond's eyes didn't even match his actions...regardless, he still serves Espresso till this day...following him and obeying his every beck and call...if Espresso orders him to do something, he will do it...though there are slight times that the detective has tried to disobey him. But many have claimed trying to has made him scream in pain...

What? Someone's gotta replace Strawberry Crepe and Red Velvet? As well as those Chess twins...