The calling of Tides

Gingerbrave's POV (finally not in 3rd person)
"White Lily Cookie? Who's that?" I asked questionably.
"She's one of the Five" Custard explained, but it was too Vague and thus got the rest of us confused. "You really aren't from Earthbread huh?" Custard remarks. "The Five or the Five Ancients were historical figured in Earthbread. They all founded the four kingdoms of each region. With White Lily Cookie being the only one without a kingdom." Custard explained. "Which is why it is strange for her to have a statue here...she didn't have a kingdom, so why would one place a statue of her here?" Custard asked himself. "Perhaps she did something of significance? You said he was one of these "Five Ancients" Wizard Cookie suggests. I look in awe, Earthbread really had a big history huh? Custard just cleared his throat. "We should be going, Pomegranate Cookie could be hiding here." Custard said, we all nodded and left the area. "Hey, while we walk, mind telling us a but of Earthbread's history?" Wizard Cookie asked. Of course I wanted to know too! "Ugh! Not the boring stuff again!" Chili Pepper cookie complained. She doesn't really agree with much of Wizard Cookie's "nerdyness"
"But, Chili Pepper Cookie, we might learn more about Earthbread if we hear it's story!" I argued as she sighed in annoyance. "Fine! I'll just place my earplugs on..." She said as she pulls out a few corkscrews.

"Well, since everyone except Chili Pepper Cookie is curious..." Custard said beginning to tell the tale.

(I had to trace the actual sprites, cause I suck at small figures)

"Long ago, when the flames and fires of the oven died out, lived the founding of Earthbread. Many deserts and treats were sent to live there, including, Cookies."
"Among the Cookies, were the Five Ancient Heroes. Blessed by the power of the Soul Jam and chosen to protect those who cannot protect themselves, as they built Cookie civilizations."

"White Lily: Keeper of Magic. Dark Cacao: Defender of Lands. Hollyberry: Protector of Peace. Golden Cheese: Fighter of Justice. And Pure Vanilla: Guardian of Light."

"Wait, your father is one of the Ancient Cookies?" I asked in awe. He must be that impressive! "Well, yes...but he'd rather not talk about it, I think that's modest of him"

"Anyway..."

"These Five vowed to protect the land from any danger, storing peace and prosperity for as long as everyone remembers."
"They built civilizations so that all of Cookiekind could live together in Peace."
"The Prosperous lands of the Hollyberry Kingdom. The Divine Riches of the Golden Cheese Kingdom, The Snowy Plains of the Dark Cacao Kingdom and the Peaceful Inhabitants of the Vanilla Kingdom."
"All was well...but not for long"

"A harbinger of Darkness sought to take over the lands of Earthbread for her own selfish purpose..."

"Dark Enchantress Cookie"

"With her began the callings of the Dark Flour War. She brought with her the Cake armies to the lands of Earthbread, and began her task to conquer."
"Many Cookies have crumbled by the War, but there came hope."
"As the calls to the legends, the Sugar Swan and the Millennial Tree were unheard, The Five Ancients selflessly took it upon themselves to defeat the harbinger of darkness that once tainted the lands."
"She attacked the Vanilla Kingdom by force as the Five bravely faced her..."