The Relationship Festival part 1

Aaaand today's the day! Welcome everyone, to the Valentines Special!

3rd POV
The group stood a but shocked...this Pure Vanilla looked different from his past counterpart...he looked...
Menacing...
Licorice bowed before the Crimson King, instructing the others do the same, with Custard slightly kneeling instead of bowing. "Stand." Dark Vanilla ordered, they all stood in place. A long awkward stare was placed upon Custard...were these the wrong cookies? No...Even Reverend Mother Pastry identified them. Then...?

"Welcome home Custard...I see you are well..." Dark Vanilla spoke, calm and reassuring, breaking all of Custard's doubts, he smiled, eyes gleaming, and ran up to hug his dad. Dark Vanilla was caught off guard by the gesture...but hugged back with his one arm. The rest of the group just calmed, perhaps he wasn't that menacing... "I brought these for you!" Custard said pulling out the White Lilies in his pocket. Licorice, Milk and Black Raisin then looked uncomfortable, as if Custard had just insulted the king. Dark Vanilla stared...White Lilies...

He gave his spear to Milk as if handing it to him so he could take the Lilies, he patted Custard in the head, took back his spear. "Thank you...I'm pretty sure it would be lovely for the Relationship Festival." Dark Vanilla spoke, making Custard's eyes widen. "I'VE BEEN GONE FOR THAT LONG?!" He yelled, "Oh, geez...Licorice, where's Dark Choco Cookie?!" Custard asked frantically. "If my predictions are correct, during this time of day, he should be with Red Velvet in his room." Licorice answered. "THANK YOU!" Custard spoke and ran out of the throne room. "Wait Custard! Where do we go?!" Wizard asked. Stopping Custard in his tracks. "Uhh...Licorice, could you show them around please?" He asked, Licorice merely nodded, reassured Custard left the room.  "Follow me please..." Licorice motioned. Leading them to the guest room. Dark Vanilla stared at the group and sighed, returning back to the business he had with Milk and Black Raisin.

"The beds here are so soft!" Gingerbrave remarked. "I mean...this is a Royal Castle so..." Wizard spoke, sitting beside Gingerbrave. "Thank you, Licorice Cookie...but I need to ask...what is the Relationship Festival?" Strawberry asked. "Man, the oven sucks huh? This is like a big event here! I mean, once they celebrate the Relationship Festival, half of Earthbread knows about it!" Chili Pepper stated. "Yes, but what is it?" Strawberry asked. "Basically Valentines Day, except it was renamed so that it includes all relationships as love." Chili Pepper explained. "Plus it lasts a month..."

"No wonder...wait...Custard has a crush?" Gingerbrave asked. Licorice stared and chuckled, then left the room...

"CUSTARD!"

"COME OOON! You said you'd help!" Custard spoke panicked

"COME OOON! You said you'd help!" Custard spoke panicked. "Custard, the girl you're trying to impress is Walnut, Almond Cookie's daughter? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like you changing your personality just to impress her." Dark Choco explained, why did Custard come to him for romance advice? Well because Red Velvet and his girlfriend didn't really have the best confession. (Dude said to kill some animal just to impress her.)
"Like you know anything about romance, you're just getting advice from Romance Novels." Red Velvet remarked. "You swore to secrecy!" Dark Choco yelled. Red Velvet only chuckled.