Soul Jam in lore

Will get back to writing just needed to place this.

This Headcanon is placed in every other story I'll ever write so let's just put this out of the way.

Soul Jam documentary (written by Licorice Cookie)
"His highness has informed me that I had to document and learn information about Soul Jam...not sure why he wants me to learn it or even why he can't tell me since he is the Soul Jam of Truth...however I find the experience fascinating and continued anyway..."

-Soul Jams are blessed sugar-coated jam-made jelly, blessed by seemingly the Witches.

-Once an Ancient (Which in this case, is his majesty) absorbs a Soul Jam and lights it up, the Soul Jam is a part of their soul. It can be separated however, but it has to remain tethered to the cookie's dough...if the tether breaks the cookie turns into a wild mindless animal.

-Soul Jams can be given away, if the Ancient has given it up.

-Soul Jams can remain on Earthbread for years even after their host has died

-Soul Jams can increase a cookie's abilities or the item that the Soul Jam gets attached to.

-Soul Jams have physical and spiritual forms, such as the gems that take place in each of the Ancients Items. And the voice of...Truth (Well, Truth is His Majesty's version of the voice)

-Soul Jam also increases the Cookie's height. (Which explains why his majesty is so freakishly tall...heck I heard Dark Cacao was at 10'8 that's like even taller than Dark Vanilla what the heck?!")

-Soul Jam can somewhat effect future bloodlines of the host. (Which also explains Dark Choco's height...he's slightly taller than His Majesty!)

-Soul Jams can also give the user enhanced physical abilities.

"My study is being put on hold...I have to conduct further research..."

"I'll update after a while..."