More characters

Idk just wanted to add these

Licorice Cookie-

The Court Mage and Adviser to Dark Vanilla Cookie.
He still baffles in black magic, but is still aspiring his way to improve his magic skills.

His backstory is still similar, he wanted to and has aspired to become a wizard, and he did in fact earn the respect, however, his magic wasn't strong enough to defend his home from the Cake Monsters, and it was thus destroyed, as far as he knows, he's the only surviving Cookie of that destruction.

During his time as a wizard, he heard many tales of the Vanilla, now named Crimson Kingdom, and how many people who have lost their homes to the Cake Monsters, have either fled there or rebuilt a civilization elsewhere. The other kingdoms, like the kingdom of Golden Cheese and Hollyberry have been closed off to outsiders since the destruction of Dark Cacao Kingdom.

Licorice Cookie traversed their for days, almost starving and injured badly, but he arrived in front of the Kingdom's gates. Milk Cookie was the one who took notice of him before he passed out at the front.

Licorice woke up in a room where many Cookies that sought refuge and were injured. Milk Cookie caught his attention and asked what he was doing at the Kingdom's gates and Licorice explained his story.

He lived within the Crimson Kingdom for 6 years before Dark Vanilla announced a competition for the title of Court Mage or Royal Adviser, to which Licorice Cookie competed.

This is where his interest of Black Magic came into play,
Traumatized and filled with regret of being unable to protect his home, while joining the competition, Licorice stumbled upon the restricted section of a library that he usually visited. He did this on accident of course...the restricted section of the library didn't have an indicator it was the restricted section...

He found many books of Black Magic and had somewhat mastered them, before the contest. He mostly mastered that black lightning (just imagine his skill power, but without the servants)

During the contest, he was able to get pass 3 rounds before the 4th round began...struggling to defeat the wizard he was competing against, he used black magic to end the round, catching Dark Vanilla's attention.

It was no surprise, that he won the competition, and was hired as the Court Mage and Adviser.

Dark Vanilla still teaches him how to master the Black Magic, and at times, Dark Vanilla does ask for advice, sometimes even personal ones. Licorice will answer or even try just so the King's spirits is up.

Licorice still has his servants, but it's mostly to collect books from the library or to get him tea and coffee when he's overworked.

He's known Custard since he was just a year old, and is sort of Baleywick (idk can you spell his name?) From Sofia the First. He also, sometimes spars with Dark Choco whenever Milk Cookie isn't around and he gets along well with Red Velvet, interested on his Cake Arm.

He and Milk used to be roommates, but since he claimed his titles, he's currently staying in the castle. However, he and Milk Cookie still talk during breaks.

He has met Pomegranate Cookie, however he was already loyal enough to Dark Vanilla to even become an accomplice to Dark Enchantress' plans.

Pastry Cookie-
She used to be a sister, however she was promoted to a Reverend Mother after the death of the original. Pastry cookie is still being influenced and manipulated by the St. Pastry Order, however, they still let her keep her job as a "Judge and Executioner" To which she still is.

Her hatred for Cakes is completely fueled with the added bonus that they claimed the previous Reverend Mother's life. She will take the lives of Cakes as a form of "Purging" with 0 hesitation, even if the ones on the Cakes' side are Cookies.

She has met Pomegranate Cookie and regrets letting her into the order and letting the Cake Monsters loose.

She and Dark Vanilla REALLY don't see eye-to-eye. Outside the Vanilla/Crimson Kingdom, she has brought other cookies to her cause, in one side of Earthbread's globe (I think?) she has spread the rumor/fact that the King of the Vanilla Kingdom is corrupt and filled with darkness. Dark Vanilla, cares not for the rumors, however, he has told his sons to stay far away from the St. Pastry Order, as they would be "purged" on sight.

She hasn't learned the truth about the Witches,but if she did, the order will argue that since she's new to being a Reverend Mother, she'll have "moments of doubt"

Milk Cookie-After the destruction of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, Milk Cookie fled to the Crimson Kingdom (in this AU, he's the same age as Dark Choco) where he delivered the news to Dark Vanilla

Milk Cookie-
After the destruction of the Dark Cacao Kingdom, Milk Cookie fled to the Crimson Kingdom (in this AU, he's the same age as Dark Choco) where he delivered the news to Dark Vanilla.

He lost his arm during that time. But held no ill will towards Dark Choco, knowing full well that he had lost his father a long time ago, and was too young to uphold the responsibility of King.

A few years later and a lot of training, he became the Captain of the Royal Guard for the Crimson Kingdom, he still is quite pacifistic, but he doesn't really have a shield anymore.

He depends on dodging the enemy a lot now, something he learned after Sparring multiple times with Dark Choco. He and Red Velvet don't interact much, but they do bond over the fact they don't have Cookie arms anymore. (Red Velvet wonders if he could make another Cake Arm for him too)

Custard and him do interact, but Milk Cookie does feel pity that Dark Vanilla and him barely interact...

Licorice Cookie and him are good friends, though he does wonder when and how the Cookie was able to learn Black Magic, as most Cookies would crumble.