Dark Vanilla AU concepts

So uh...you remember in CRK where, they use their special skill in order to defeat the obstacles?
Yeah, I kinda started thinking like, "what would be their dialogue during the battles or something.

Of course this isn't going to effect the storyline, since I doubt in the actual story Custard yells "Kings Blessings" all the time...

But I wanted to show this little concept.
Of course there's no way I can draw the skills but I can write a description...

Dark Vanilla
"Spear of time, Heed my command!"

Dark Vanilla will have already commanded the Spear of Time to summon a powerful beam of light that will blind/stun enemies. While Dark Vanilla is using his skill, the DMG will increase. When blinding the enemy, they will get stunned briefly and will be immobile for a while.

13 base cooldown
Single hit DMG 4.6% DMG (+1.0 DMG per level)
Stunned 2.3 % DMG every 1.0 sec for 8.0 sec
Healing: 44.2% of ATK (+1.3% of ATK per level)

(Sorry for the inaccuracy here...I used "Twizzly Gummy Cookie" as a reference as she is the only one I know that can charge up a giant laser. Also, Dark Vanilla is still Pure Vanilla, he can still heal...just barely and not on purpose)

Soulstone description
"This stone holds a piece of Dark Vanilla's soul. It is filled with Sorrow and Guilt"

Dark Choco

"Yield in the name of Dark Cacao!"

Strikes the ground with his great sword, inflicting chain lightning upon enemies. Those unfortunate, affected by this dark lightning suffer from great damage and lowered defense

13 second base Cooldown
Damage dealt: 316.6% (+3.4 DMG per level)
Duration: -20.0% DEF for 7.0 sec

(Yes it's pretty much the same...)

Soulstone description
"This stone holds a piece of Dark Choco Cookie's soul. It's filled with courage."

Red Velvet

"Chiffon, Go!"

Unlike the original, Red Velvet doesn't use his cake arm for harm, he uses it for dull things. 
Instead he summons Chiffon and throws a potion to make him into a Cake Werewolf (Idk what it's called) For a given period of time Chiffon inflicts melee area damage up to 4 enemies and applies a non-stackable debuff, decreasing the amount of healing the enemies receive.

16 sec Cooldown
Summons Chiffon with 48.4% ATK (+0.23% per level), 178.0% DEF, and 345.7% HP
Chiffon's strike attack DMG: 170.0%
ATK SPD: +43.6% while Chiffon's still active.

(Yes I copied Pompon...I had no idea how to do this, please (I'm not really a gamer, I don't have enough knowledge)

Soulstone description
"The stone holds a piece of Red Velvet Cookie's soul. Careful, beyond that soft demeanor his connection with cake monsters isn't too far off"

Custard Vanilla

"Prince's Blessings!"

Heals two Cookies with the lowest HP and also casts a short-living Barrier. 'Cause that's what friends do! Right?'

16 second base Cooldown
Healing: 133.0% of ATK (+1.55% per level)
HP shield: 400.0 for 3.0 sec (+7.15 per level)

(It's the same...)

Soulstone description
"The stone holds a piece of Custard Vanilla's soul. One can see the insecurities but determination of ruling a kingdom inside."

Milk Cookie

"By the name of the Milk tribe, I shall defend you!"

Milk Cookie swings the Healing Milk Mace with a look of determination and selflessness. Causing area damage to and decreasing the enemies' defense.

12 second base Cooldown
Damage dealt: 219.0% (+3 DMG per level)
Taunt for 5.0 seconds
-15.0% DEF for 6.0 sec

Soulstone description
This stone holds a piece of Milk Cookie's Soul. It shines with the light of righteousness

Licorice Cookie

"Do not test my patience"

Summons a powerful Black Lightning. The potent spell briefly increases the party's defense. No servants are needed with this spell, it is similar to Wizard Cookie's lightning.

14 second base Cooldown
Damage dealt: 259.0% (+3.3% DMG per level)
+20.0% DEF for 7.0 seconds

Soulstone description
"This stone holds a piece of Licorice's Soul. You better take it seriously or else..."

That's it...
I might've done some mistakes and plagiarized but uh...
I have no idea how these work I just thought it be a nice concept. So yeah!