Chapter 15----You Better

*time skip a week because it's important XD*

Lily's POV: After about a week, Suki and I were pretty much the best of friends. I knew all his secrets, he knew all mine. Of course, there was the small crush on him... If you consider think about him for over half the day small. I mean for Slender's sake, he was adorable. After the usual bullying and going to the forest, I went home. I saw Aislee in the kitchen. "Hey sis!" She smiled. "H-Hi" I yawned. "Rough day?" She asked. I nodded. "Well how about you finish your homework and we'll watch a movie? Sound fun?" She questioned. "A-alright" I agreed. It took about an hour to finish but I did it. I slipped into the living room to see that Aislee had put in the movie 'Maleficent' and had a bowl of popcorn. As I sat down next to her, she pressed play. We talked and chatted, something we hadn't done for a while since her work usually caused her to stay late. "So, this boy Suki, you like him?" She grinned after I told her about my crush/best friend. I nodded reluctantly. "Ahhh, I ship it!" She smiled, making a heart symbol with her hands. "Oh sh-shut up, y-you're s-starting to s-sound like L-lee!" I said. "Ahh, well I try!" She laughed, earning a small punch in the arm.

Suki's POV: After school and finishing all my homework which took forever, I went downstairs. "Hey Suki! How are you?" Stampy asked. "Pretty good" I replied, finding a chair at the table. "So that Lily girl, do you like her?" He asked. I head a page flip and guessed he was reading a book. "W-well, I guess so. She's really nice and were great friends" I explained. "So you yp have a crush on her?" He asked. I felt my cheeks get warm. "W-what gave you that idea?" I asked. "You're starting to stutter at the beginning of you're sentences" He said. Dang it... I sighed and nodded. "Aww, well that's cute. So are you going to ask her out?" He asked, closing the book (I'm guessing). "Y-you really ink I should?" "Of course! It's obvious you like her so give it a shot!" He said. "Alright... Just... Not yet, it would be kind of awkward seeing as we've only met so recently.." I said. "You better" Stampy laughed.

--------------------

Sorry it's short! Just a small sort of fluffy chapter for you guys :3