Chapter 9----Christmas Shopping -special chapter part 1-

Hey guys! Lyla here and I just wanted you guys to know that I'll post part 2 either right before, on, or right after Christmas.

-------------------

*time skip*

Sukira's POV: The next morning I took a shower and put on a t-shirt, hoodie, and pants. Hey, just cuz I'm blind doesn't mean I can't do anything. I figured Sqaishey and Stampy were still asleep so I took out the iPod they gave me for an early Christmas gift and put on some music. I put in my ear buds and put my iPod in my pocket. "Morning Suki" I heard Sqaishey say a few minutes later. "Hi" I said. "Want to go Christmas shopping with me today? Stampy's gonna go get the tree later and I don't want to leave you here by yourself" Sqaishey said. I nodded yes. We got into the car and drove to the shopping centre. "So what kind of gifts are we getting for Amy, Squid, Lee, and Shelly?" I asked as we stopped in. "I was thinking for Amy some rose plants, for Lee a new cook book, for Squid little squid plushie, and for Shelly a backpack" She answered. "Why a backpack?" I asked. "She likes to go hiking with Lee sometimes and she doesn't have a backpack to carry her stuff in" She answered. "Oh ok" I replied. "Woah there, we go left not into a pole!" Sqaishey giggled as she stooped me before I came into contact with seemed to be a lamp post. I sighed in relief while she grabbed my hand and ran into a store that smelled like flowers. "Try not to wander to much. I don't won't to drag you around everywhere and let you get bored while I look through roses. Yell if you need me alright?" She said. I nodded. She left my side and went over to what I'm guessing was the rose section. I felt around to look for a chair. I found one and sat down, waiting for Sqiashey to return.

Stampy's POV: Since Sqaishey and Suki took the car, I walked to the Christmas tree farm to get a tree. After about 20 minutes of walking I got there to see Lee and Shelly. "Hey guys! How are you?" I asked as I jogged up to them. "Great! Are you here to pick a tree too?" Lee asked. I nodded. "Well we are too! You should come with us!" Shelly said. "So where's Sqaishey and Sukira?" Shelly asked as we strolled through the aisles of trees, trying to find the right one. "They went to go shopping for gifts and ornaments" I replied. "How about this one?" Lee suddenly said asked we stopped in front of one. "Oh that's perfect!" Shelly smiled, adjusting her glasses and giving Lee a hug. He chopped it down with the stone axe that the farm provided. "Well I'm going to find a tree for myself. See you guys later!" I waved as they walked away. "Bye Stampy! And happy holidays!" They both said. "to you as well!" I said as they left. I found one that wasn't too tall or too small. It was wasn't too branchy and it wasn't too thin either. Perfect.

Sqaishey's POV: Suki and I had just finished shopping! We bought a gingerbread house, 3 cases of baubles in blue, green, and red, some silver tinsel, white lights for the tree, and a star to put on top. We also got all the gifts for our friends, including a scarf with a little cat on it for Stampy, and something special for Suki. Sukira got something for me and Stampy as well. Though he wouldn't tell me what they were. The box for Suki yapped a little. I gasped silently. "Shhhh" I whispered. "What was that yapping noise?" Suki asked. "What yapping noise?" I said. "From that thing your holding" He said. "You're probably just hearing things" I said slightly nervous. "I swear I heard something" He mumbled. "Maybe your just hungry. We've been shopping for a while" I said. "Alright..." Suki said. "How about we get pizza?" I asked. He nodded. We went back to the house to drop everything off. "I'll be right back. Stay in the car" I said as we put down all the bags and boxes. "Ok" he said. I took the last box which had holes in it and ran upstairs. I carefully opened the top and pulled out Suki's present. I hoped he wasn't allergic to dogs. I had gotten him a guide dog about 4 years of age since he was blind. It's not like he couldn't do anything but just to company him and to help him a bit. "I'll be back soon puppy" I said as I rubbed the top of its head. It yawned. I out it down and washed my hands. I quickly slipped out of the house and into the car. Thankfully Suki didn't question my absence. This was going to be hard...