Chapter 1----What do you mean Prom is here?

Stampy's POV: the last bell rang signaling it was time to go home. It was Friday night and squid and lee were coming to my house for a sleep over. Then I saw them by the parking lot next to squid's car. I sprinted over to say hi. "Hey guys! You ready?" I asked. "Yup" Lee answered. "Indeed mr stampy cat" squid replied making lee and I laugh.

*time skip cuz the skittles persuaded me*

When we got to my house, squid and lee started unpacking their stuff from squids car. We went to my room and they took out their laptops and we started playing terraria until 4 hours later when Amy was supposed to come. Squid popped downstairs to see if she was here. He was right! I really wonder if he did have squiddy senses...

Squid's POV: *opens door* "hey Amy!" I said kissing her on the cheek. "Hi squid!" She said smiling. "Come on, let's go upstairs lee, stampy, and I were playing a bit of terraria before you came" I called while going up the stairs. I still couldn't believe that I asked her out last month and she said yes! When we got upstairs we all sat down in the living room stampy had near his tv and we all watched the first harry potter. To be honest every one wasn't very interested at first but Amy persuaded us to watch it. All in all it wasn't half bad!

Amy's POV (don't worry well get to lee eventually XD): "That was the best movie ever!" I called out when the movie stopped playing. "You always say that after a movie!" Lee said right after. We all laughed until our bellies ached. Then we went downstairs. Stampy had ordered a pizza half-way through the movie and it was finally here! "Very bad service" Stampy teased when they dropped it off. So we ate pizza and had some soda that stampy had in his chest. Then we were going to go out in the garden a do a scavenger hunt that stampy set up. He hid a bunch of several weird things that we had to find. This was going to be a loooong day!

Lee's POV (see? I told you? XD): "A leather helmet? In your backyard? At night?" I questioned stampy. " no it could be in the house too" he replied. After he named all the items he said we had 10 minutes to find as many things as we could. "3, 2, 1, GO!" He shouted and all of us rushed to find everything.

*time skip cuz I'm the master waffle*

I had found 14 things so far and I had one minute left! I rushed around his house trying to see if there was something else. When the one minute was up we met with stampy downstairs at the kitchen table. Stampy said that no one won because we each found the exact amount of things! Damn stampy, how many things did you hide?! I thought to myself. He said he last thing was a pair of iron boots.... *light bulb turns in above lee's head* "Stampy I know where they are!" I said. "Ok where?" He said smiling. "On your feet!" I laughed and every one else did as well.

Stampy's POV: Lee had won! So I gave him a cake and a jar of cookies. Then when I looked at the time, it was really late! So we decided to get ready for bed and just talk. When everyone was in their sleeping bag, including me, we just started talking about how bad school was and what we were planning to do when school was over. I couldn't believe that school was ending in 3 months! Then Amy said something I thought she never would....

Squid's POV: "I can't wait for prom!" Amy squealed and everyone just stared. Amy suddenly just covered her mouth. "Oops! I wasn't supposed to tell you that!" Amy said. She was activity chairperson at school so it made sense but still! "What do you mean 'prom'?" Stampy and Lee said in unison. They looked a bit nervous to be honest. "Student council is planning an end of the year prom for seniors. I wasn't supposed to tell you guys until next week!" Amy explained and blushed. "It's alright" I said hugging her. One look on stampy and lee's faces and I could tell they were not expecting this at all....

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! More coming soon I promise! Also please give me some ideas. I want you to be part of this too. And if I use your feature I'll shout you out in the next chapter! Peace out and keep on craftin'!