Chapter 3----Lee's night to remember

(This chapter will be in Lee's POV the time)

When I got there there were gold, black, and silver balloons and streamers hanging everywhere. "Well done Amy!" I thought. I was filled with excitement trying to find everyone! I found Amy and Squid challenging each other who could blow bubbles in their punch the longest, Sqaishey dancing to 'this is my biome' by beepbopvox, and I found stampy walking in the garden in the back of the school. "What ya doing?" I asked stampy. "Not much." He replied. "Good luck tonight!" I said while walking back inside. "Sure" he mumbled back. When I was inside looking around, I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I said helping her up. Than I looked at her and fell in love instantly. She had clear blue eyes, brown hair, black glasses, and was wearing a plain white dress. "It's alright. I'm Shelly" she said smiling. "Hi Shelly. I'm lee" I replied, blushing slightly. "Want to dance?" I asked when I heard a slow song coming on. "Sure" she said, her smile getting bigger. When we danced I felt my heart race. It was my first time dancing with a girl other than Amy, who was helping me practice last week in case I met a girl. Suddenly, I was drawn into my own little world still dancing with Shelly. And then... We kissed. We kissed for 2 minutes just dancing there until the song was over. Then I whispered to her"Shelly? Will you go on a date with me?" She instantly said "Yes!" We kissed again, a little longer than our first, which was totally fine with me. Then we got some punch and sat down, starting to talk. I saw squid and Amy give me a thumbs up and stampy was smiling his eyes filled with sadness. "I wonder what's going to happen to stampy" I thought. Then they came over and we all started chatting. When another slow dance came on, every one came to the dance floor. Except for a certain orange cat I knew...

Sorry this chapter is so short guys! I hope the next one will be a bit longer. Also i have a very special guest with me: the one, the only, LEE BEAR!!!

Lee: Hey guys!

Lyla (me): Will lee and Shelly have an even greater night?

Lee: And will stampy find a special someone in time for the last dance of the night?

Both: Find out in the next chapter! So peace out and keep on craftin'!

Btw: new character! (But we won't be in her POV a lot)

Shelly:

Age: 18

Friends: ?

Boy friend: Lee

Dream: be popular

Hope: has great first date with lee