Extra Thanks

Hey guys! Lyla here! Just making a quick note that says thanks SOOOOOOO much for -brace yourself- 6k READS, 100 VOTES, AND 105 COMMENTS, EACH ONE BEING SUPPORTIVE OR FUNNY. THIS IS HUGE GUYS!! Well anyway, just wanted to give you guys a little extra love <3. No matter what anyone says, whether it's a bully to best friend, never change anything about you unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY think it's for the best. Be happy to be nobody else but you. Remember, it doesn't rain 365 days at a time. Someday, sometime, somewhere, the clouds will clear and the sun will shine over your ordeal. Don't listen to haters. Do what makes you happy. Be with the friends who treat you for you and nothing less. Cuz without you guys, I would be where I am now. Listening to sound cloud all day and watching YouTube. (Jk jk ignore that and read this --->) With almost 80 followers and a bunch of people who support me. I couldn't ask for anything more. Well other then to get MCPC but that's out of the question. Thank you so much, I really appreciate everything you guys do. From a simple vote, to following it makes me smile. I could go on but we'd be he for a couple years XD. So peace out and keep on craftin' my little crafters! BAIIII!!!