Chapter 7----Unexpected Weather

Sqaishey's POV: I went back home to tell my mum about everything that happened last night. When I told her she was thrilled! She was apparently waiting for this moment forever. She told me when I went on my first date to wear something in a box in the attic. I went up and opened the box to see a pink dress, light pink sandals, and a white bow. It was lovely! I thanked my mum and put it all on my bed. I couldn't wait for my first date with Stampy!

*time skip cuz I'm being terrorized by puppies*

Stampy's POV: I got in my car so I could go to pick up Sqaishey. I was dressed in a black shirt and jeans. I went to the address she texted me and saw her on the porch talking to her mum. I waved from the window. She saw me, smiled, and walked up to the car. "Hey beautiful, nice dress" I smiled as she got in. "Not bad yourself kitty cakes!" She giggled. We drove to the cinema while singing random songs on the radio no matter how terrible we sounded. By the time we got there we were a mess of laughter. We went inside a got out tickets, some popcorn, and walked into the movie room.

That movie was hilarious! Sqaishey giggled as we walked out of the cinema. I looked at my watch. "Hey it's still early. Want to go to the park?" I smiled. She gasped and nodded her head, smiling. I laughed as we ran to my car. We drove it to my house, parked it in the drive way, and ran to the park near my house. There was a little swinger and everything. "Come on Stampy push me!" Sqaishey laughed as she sat down on one of the swings. I rolled my eyes smiling. I pushed her and she squealed with joy, her face glowing in the moonlight. As soon as we were done we rolled down a little hill that was covered in grass. We giggled and looked up at the stars. Then it started raining. I looked at Sqaishey and she looked at me. We burst out laughing in hysterics at the sudden out burst of weather. I gave her a kiss and she returned it. Right after she threw some mud at my face. "Oh it's on!" I laughed, throwing some back at her. After our fight, we ran back to my house, covered in mud. She decided to take a shower and I took one after her. She put on one of my over-sized t-shirts and some shorts. We climbed into bed, closed the lights and fell asleep.

-------------

Sorry it's a bit short! I'm supposed to be doing my math homework right now... DONT TELL MY MOM! XD