Chapter 16----Asking Lily Out/A Surprise?...

Suki's POV: The next day after school, I was so nervous. Like, more nervous than any 13 year old boy should be. I mean, I really liked Lily and I didn't want things to get awkward between us... Anyway, Fredrick and I went to the woods, knowing Lily would already be there. As soon as I stepped in, I heard her voice. "H-hi Suki! H-how are y-you?" Lily said. "Um, g-good..." I stuttered. I have finally decided what my fatal flaw is: I stutter when I'm nervous. "Suki, wh-what's wrong? Y-you never st-stutter..." She asked. I rubbed the back of my neck. "W-well.... Uhh.... I...." I said. "Lily... Willyougooutwithme?" I said quickly. "W-wait, what d-did you say?" She asked. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Lily... Will you go out with me?" I asked again. Then there was silence. After a few minutes, I heard her giggling (which I have never heard her do. And it was pretty much music to me). "yes, Yes, YES!!" She said, hugging me. It sounded like she was in shock. Just like me. I hugged her back. Thank god that didn't fail... "So how about tomorrow we come here at say 7:00? We can have a picnic" I smiled. "S-sure! Sounds g-great!" She agreed. "W-well, I h-have to go h-home now. B-bye Suki!" She said, kissing my cheek. My cheeks felt like they were on fire. "Bye Lily!" I said as I heard her stand up and walk home. I got up and picked up Fredrick's lead. As we walked home, I literally felt like the happiest person on planet Earth. It felt like nothing could be better. Little did I know, one specific something could.

*time skip to when Suki gets home. Cuz who wants a description of a 10 minute walk? EXACTLY*

As soon as I got home, I heard the stepping of feet. "Hey Suki! So how are you?" I heard a voice ask. It was Sqaishey. "Good. I just asked Lily out on a date for tomorrow.." I mumbled. "Wait, you did?!? And you didn't tell me!?" She gasped, pretending to be hurt. I laughed. "Well anyway Suki..... I was just wondering..... How long has it been since you were able to see?" She asked. "Hmmm... Uhh... Well.. I actually don't know... Maybe... Six, seven years? Why do you ask?" I questioned. "Well you know how a went to the doctor's for a checkup earlier today after you went to school, right?" Sqaishey asked. I nodded. "Well I had a chat with my doctor and he said they were doing operations for blind people. It's only about $300-500 by the way" She explained. After a few minutes I realized what she was saying. And in no way could I ever have expected it. "Wait... Are you saying.... What I think you're saying..." I said in shock. "So, Suki, how would you like to see again?" She asked, joy in her already bubbly voice. I couldn't answer her in my total disbelief.

--------------------

Lyla: Hey guys and its Lyla! And I'm bringing back the special guests segment! Shelly, if you please, say hello to our lovely, lovely readers?

Shelly: Why hello there everyone! :)

Lyla: Anyway, what will Suki do?

Shelly: Will he say yes or no?

Lyla: And what will happen IF he *cough* most likely *cough* says yes?

Shelly: And what will happen on his date with Lily?

Lyla: And what the heck is happening with all the other ships I this book?!?

Both: Find out in The Life of Stampy and Sqiashey, Chapter 17!!

*camera fades out*