Chapter 4----Stamp's little crush

Stampy's POV: when I heard a slow song, I just sighed. I was the only person who was dateless. "I wish I could have gone with sqaishey" I thought. "She probably has a date. She looks amazing tonight..." I sighed and sat in the corner seat, just watching. Even lee had found a date! "Shelly, I think it was" I thought. Then when it was over I started humming my favorite song, 'hey there Delilah' by the plain white T's. Then I felt someone sit next to me. It was sqaishey! "Nice singing" she said, smiling slightly. "Thanks" I mumbled, wishing I could tell her I love her...."Okay everyone!" The DJ said," last dance of the night coming up soon! And it's a slow song, so grab your partner!" "Sqaishey?" I asked. "Don't you have I date?" "No..." She said quietly. "Okay people, last dance of the night!" The music slowed down and everyone started dancing with their dates. "Ummm.." Sqaishey said. "Sqaishey?" I asked. "Yes stampy?" "Would you give me the honor of dancing with you for the last dance?" She smiled. "Of coarse" she replied. So we got up and started dancing.

Sqaishey's POV: I couldn't believe it. I was dancing with the guy of my dreams, on the last dance of the night! I could here my heart pumping, and my mind couldn't stop saying "tell him sqaishey, tell him you love him!" I ignored it and kept dancing. When the danced finished, I was a bit sad.

*time skip cuz I'm bored*

"Want to come to my house?" Stampy asked as soon as we got outside. "I'd love to" I smiled. When we got to his house, we sat on the porch looking at the night sky. Then I couldn't take it anymore. "Stampy, I love you" I said at the exact same time he said "sqaishey, I love you". "Really?" We both gasped. We both nod smiling. Then, all of a sudden, we kiss on the porch, the stars and the moon looking upon us. When we stopped, which was like 10 minutes later, stampy asked "sqaishey? Do you want to stay over?" "I'd love too" I grin. "This is the greatest night of my life" I thought breathless

Sorry for another short chapter! But here are my special guests: STAMPY AND SQAISHEY!!

S-stampy Sq-sqaishey

S: well, that was an eventful night!

Sq: sure was!

*they both look at each other grinning like idiots*

Lyla: GUYS! OUTRO FIRST THEN YOU CAN GO ALL LOVEY DOVEY!! But I'm typing it up!

S+Sq: fine lol

Lyla: when will stampy tell his friends about his 'eventful night'?

S: Tomorrow or next week?

Sq: find out in the next chapter!

All 3: peace out and keep on craftin'!

also i dont own hey there delilah or the plain white T's i just thought it would be a nice addition! :-)