3. I Miss You..

Ok guys so before starting this chapter I would first like to thank you all for 100+ reads I really do appreciate it and also In the last chapter someone asked if this is a hizzie story and I just want to clear up that I am not particularly sure about who will end up with hope but it will probably be josie landon or lizzie I myself have not thought about it so stick around to figure it out.

Let us get started with the story now also I am in love with the scene in the above pic !

The next day everyone woke up at like 8 so they could get ready and have a meal with Alaric maybe for the last time. Lizzie decided to skip the meal because she could not get herself off the bed. Josie was getting ready in her room after the meal so that she could see her dad maybe for the last time. As she was getting ready Finch knocked on the door as she slowly opened it.

"You ok?" Finch said as she walked towards Josie

"I am.. fine" said Josie as Finch took a seat next to her.

"You do know that it's okay to not be okay?" said Finch

"But if I break down then I do not know if I will ever be able to get back up" said Josie

"Josie... you are the most caring, sweet and pretty person I have ever met and if you are saying bye to your father it is okay to be selfish for once." said Finch

"You do not always have to be strong for her" said Finch as she could see a tear roll down Josie's cheeks as Josie closed her eyes.

"I just... never thought I would be leaving dad and Lizzie needs me as well" said Josie

"Do you want me to stay?" asked Finch

"No I am fine... You can go" said Josie as Finch got up from her seat

But Josie deep down knew that the real reason she was crying was not that her dad was not here but it was that the person she still loved most was not here.

That person was the only shoulder she felt safe enough to cry on, the only person she had loved even when she was a kid till now.

After this Josie went downstairs where Lizzie was standing in the corner of the car with MG and Finch was waiting for her down the entrance. Her dad was standing next to the opened door of the car as he was ready to leave Josie immidiately ran to hug him.

As they were hugging Lizzie joined in and their dad whispered to them, "I am so proud of you girls"

Lizzie and Josie were already bursting into tears being in no position to reply back to him.

With that as the car left the building Lizzie ran upstairs to her room not caring about whatever or whoever she was hitting or crashing into on her way there.

She burst into her room slamming her door as she picked up her phone and dialed a number, she knew was not gonna answer and the server forwarded it to voicemail Lizzie said, "You were supposed to be here, you were supposed to be by my side, why were you not here? Why did you go? Why did you leave me here?" she said as she was crying.

"Why can I not just stop caring about you? Why do I care so much? Why do I even like you? Just come back to me please?" said Lizzie still crying as her back leaned against the wall and she sat down to the ground and cut the phone, she knew that the person was never gonna get it but she still did care.

She stayed up in her room crying her heart out the whole afternoon whereas Josie was basically locked in her room with Finch wondering if she was the right one. Kaleb and Cleo were still having problems with figuring out who would take over the school as no one had replied to their request to become the headmaster so they knew they had to contact Caroline about all of this and Mg and Ethan still were not very happy because both of their feelings for Lizzie. Overall speaking the Salvatore boarding school was a mess and was no near getting everything right.