21. The day It all Ended

Yes you all, if you think this is the Stefan's memorial chapter let me tell you that you are very correct and this chapter will reveal who the monster is so in the corner of this text there will be a plus sign so I suggest that you comment right now who you think the monster is and no no cheating. Let's see how many of you can guess. Also keep commenting on the side of the chapters who you think is the monster.

Anyways so I am not sure if this is the day Stefan passed away or not but in this story let's say there is.

And also this might leave you a bit confused but trust me it will all unravel in the next chapters.

Feb 9th 2030

So, here was the day, the day that Stefan Salvatore died and the day the mysteries of Mystic Falls were over for a while, it wasn't until the prodigical daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, Hope Mikaelson came.

Stefan was a hero to the town and especially to the supernatural community of Mystic Falls, He was a good person who would always be remembered. To keep the memory of Stefan alive the School held a memorial every year on his death anniversary. 

It was one of the most important events of the year and there were some rules to be followed this day but only a few students will be allowed to actually work with everyone in preparing for the funeral and only those few will be allowed to attend.

These few usually was just Lizzie and Josie as they were the only ones who Stefan really impacted but this year Hope and Penelope were also invited to help out and attend as Hope also got the feeling of family now as she did meet him a few times as a kid but that was it.

She knew better than anyone how losing a member of a family felt and these guys were family now, at least to Hope they were and to them Hope was.

So, a few days before Damon, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Kol and Davina came for this funeral. Caroline arrived today whereas everyone arrived a few days earlier. Kol and Davina had also had quite some interactions with Stefan way more than what we know.

This was going to be a spectacular as this was the 10 year anniversary of his death. Lizzie and Josie were used to this stuff but to Hope and Penelope this was new, it was different, having a family.

Lizzie in the morning was already making sure everything was fine. Everyone knew that Josie and Lizzie were saved by Stefan many times but if anyone could grieve and plan a funeral it was Lizzie so she was obviously going to help out.

This was the first year that it would be without Alaric but everyone knew he was mentally there and he would have been wanted to be there.

Like this Caroline wanted to talked to Lizzie. She had to clean herself up because Stefan's death anniversary was always very emotional to Caroline. It was the day she was married and widowed. 

For Bonnie even though he had killed Enzo, she had forgiven him and everyone knew that Enzo was not the only person she loved, she loved Kai as well some how but she never could tell how.

Davina had met Stefan quite a bit when Bonnie used to call her up for help and Kol had obviously been there in the whole mess so he knew Stefan pretty well.

Then was Elena, Elena loved Stefan she always will, she used to date him but it was more than that now.

The most painful one was Damon, Stefan and him had fought like dogs and done worse that the worst things to each other but at the end of the day any of them would die for each other and they did.

Meanwhile Marcel and Rebekah were already there and Rebekah and Stefan had history but it was not romantic anymore and Rebekah was okay with it but she still missed him as a friend while Marcel never felt jealousy towards Stefan, he and Stefan went rather smoothly and they were always there if they needed a drink.