25. The Devil's Birthday

Okay guys so this chapter should be interesting because in this you will finally figure out how the hell Kathrine came and if you have not figured it out yet and all let me just tell you that this chapter is like on Kathrine's birthday so you all should be ready.

Also do not kill for after seeing the top pic because it has no hizzie pic but trust me there is a hizzie scene just trust me on that one. Also after reading this chapter tell me who I should bring back because once you understand how Kathrine came back you will realize why Klaus cannot.

Anyways let's begin.

MARCH 8TH 2030

So today was the devil's birthday, literally. Of course tho the students of the boarding school had no idea that today was her birthday. They thought it was just another day that they were going to research and work.

Bonnie knew and she wanted to tell them because who knows maybe the day Kathrine decides to massacre a whole school is on her birthday, sounds like her. 

Either ways Bonnie had told all the members of the super squad as Mg likes to call it to the study hall to inform them before they dive in that.

Hope was obviously confused as to why would Bonnie keep a meeting at noon to tell something, but Hope being Hope she was already there busy studying at the study hall at 7 in the morning.

Hope and Lizzie were on much better terms now and Hope made Lizzie try beignets, but at first Lizzie said that she had tried them and she had hated them but it only took some time before Hope persuaded Lizzie into trying one and Lizzie actually liked them.

So like clockwork, Hope used to wake up at 6, and order her Beignets and Lizzie used to just take the ones Hope left as one plated was good enough for two and then both of them would work and research till about at night when they had a moment for themselves.

At night time both of them had a ritual of a sort where before sleeping they used to chat and catch up about the day and that time was the time of the day both of them looked towards to more than ever.

It was only a recent tradition but Hope and Lizzie loved talking every night before going to sleep it even helped with Hope's nightmares that usually occurred around this time of the year.

Josie being positive like how she is, she imagined that the whole thing was something related to some good news and update on this whole Kathrine thing and how they figured everything out, Josie used too come at 8 but she figured out that Hope was reaching earlier then so did she.

Penelope and Mg had grown in their friendship, they were quite the comedic duo now and Ethan and Lizzie were also trying being friends and till now they were pretty successful about it, Lizzie even laughed when Ethan was around so that was a step up.

Hope and Josie were already sitting at their usual desk in front of the books because they were probably working the hardest on this.

Hope was sitting with both of her legs crossed and Josie was standing near the table and reading a book for malivore and Kathrine and what not. 

"Hope, I was thinking and didn't you mention that Malivore left you in the cage while you were in transition" said Josie as she turned towards Hope

"Yeah but he went to Kaleb and all to talk to them at that point" said Hope not taking her eyes off the book.

"For 45 minutes?" said Josie as Hope turned her gaze towards Josie thinking she was on something.

"That does sound weird if I am being honest" said Hope

"Well, I have a theory what if when you were gone he did something that we are not aware of" said Josie

"Like bring Kathrine back somehow" said Hope