13. Happy 16th

Okay guys so in the above pic you will notice I put names in front of the three outfits, the name on the pic is the outfit. for example the black swimsuit girl on the extreme top left is hope as I wrote hope on the pic and the one next to hope is Josie's outfit and the outfit below Josie is Lizzie's. 

FYI This is Lizzie and Josie's birthday

NOV 16 2029

This was the day Lizzie had probably been waiting since the day she was born. Her 16th birthday and though to Josie it might be like any other birthday Lizzie it was a very special day. But even Josie was pumped of this birthday as she had just broken up with Finch and was single and ready to mingle.

They had decided on a pool party, and a pool party was 10 times more work than a normal one. Lizzie knew that all though Josie? not so much. All of them had obviously not been aware that it would be so grand.

The party was being held where the pool was in the school, (The place where The monster dropped Lizzie in the pool and Lizzie thought it was Hope) there was lounge chairs and all near the pool and if you would walk down the stairs beside the pool you would see a whole eating bar as well as a drinks bar. All the drink were a little red at the least because Red was Lizzie's fav color and Josie's fav album was red by Taylor Swift so the songs from that album were also playing.

It was obvious that Hope and Josie would have been sitting together as it was Josie's birthday and she was one of the only people who was left as her friend. They had been talking for a while now.

"So any special plans" said Hope as she raised her eyebrow while moving her legs back and forth in the pool while looking at Josie

"Not really but I guess we will see" said Josie as she put her legs in the pool as well

"It is your birthday, I ma sure Lizzie has a whole week planned but you should also do something for yourself" Said Hope looking back towards the water.

"Turning 16 has always been her dream" said Josie as she gazed up to the sky

"Well, I doubt 16 will be much of a dream if you are not be her side, don't you think you guys should make up it has been a long time" said Hope 

"I mean I guess yeah, and it is not like I have not missed her it is just that I am worried if I let her in the same thing is gonna happen to me again" said Josie as she gulped and put her hands on the pool side relaxing her back making about 130 degrees.

"Trust me when I say this having family never hurts you, it might want to make you question some things but as  person from experience about pretty much all things family I am sure that having Lizzie in your life would be a better way to be 16 after all one of you only has about 5 years left to live so why not live it to it's fullest" said Hope as Josie turned to meet Hope's gaze as Hope smiled making Josie smile.

"Thank I will try to make up with her again, after all it has been a few months since our fight" said Josie as Hope turned her gaze back to the water and Josie turned her gaze back to the sky.

While Hope and Josie were just chilling by the pool Penelope started walking towards Josie, Hope noticed so she nudged Josie's arms by giving it a small brush and told her to look the other side so she could know that Penelope was coming.

"HI Josie" said Penelope as she came near Josie

"I am gonna get some food both of you enjoy" said Hope as she got up from the pool and went down where all the food and all was kept.

Penelope and Josie were just in a very awkward position again now that Josie was single and could date people now.

"So can we talk?" asked Penelope