28. Senior Party

Okay guys so I am sorry if this is getting kind of boring I now understand what a writer's block means but I am still gonna try and write the best that I can but I am not sure how good my best is so please bare with me.

Also can you comment down your fav chapters yet so I can build something like that in the future as well? Like maybe your favorite chapter was Lizzie and Josie's birthday then comment that down and maybe it was founder's day etc. So like this please comment.

Let's start the chapter.

April 1st 2030

As Lizzie, Josie and Hope and their batch was in the third year they were not a part of the whole graduation process but they did use to attend the parties and all.

The graduation process was, Exam, senior prank night, sneaking out night, bunking classes day, Parent teacher meet, results day, prom, college day, senior party night and then finally graduation.

Even though they were not able to attend anything before this except prom of course which was a mess as we all know but they were happy to finally be able to attend the senior party night.

The senior party night was not gowns and ballrooms and buns. It was more of shorts and garage story T shirts, cheap red plastic cup, woods and cheap food. Even though this party was held once an year people remembered this day like nothing because this night kids could just enjoy and relax without constantly worrying about school and drama.

The teachers also usually left them for one night as they deserved it Bonnie first thought that Lizzie just made this an excuse to party but once she contacted Caroline and she verified it, Lizzie was officially able to host the party without any other problems.

Bonnie did not have a good feeling about leaving them all in the woods because Bonnie was sure that Kathrine would strike but for Bonnie it would have been even worse if Kathrine did not strike because if she was not attacking when they were in such a vulnerable position it meant that she was creating a scene for an even more vulnerable situation.

Today was also the day Jed and Finch were coming back, they had been here and there for a while and all of the squad members agreed to that as obviously no one wanted to ruin their perfect love and they just felt like people find love less in this school so they the ones who did cherish it to its max and everyone was ok with it.

Today Jed, Finch, Kaleb and Cleo were planning on keeping watch as they had not for months and everyone else deserved a break. After prom there was no way that at least two people were not keeping watch and it was the bare minimum in their case.

Hope woke up this day, she was a little mad she did not get to help in keeping watch as she was not very interested in these parties and all and everyone knew that but they also knew that Hope had to let go of some steam. I mean being Hope Mikaelson, the all mighty tribrid was not very easy, Hope was sensitive even though she did not want to admit it and she wanted a shoulder to cry on every once in a while.

Lizzie was obviously busy enough with the whole prepping and everything that she did not even notice that Jed and Finch were back. the only thing that kept her sane was organizing things and controlling them and things like Kathrine and when was she gonna strike were out of Lizzie's control and she hated the fact that she could not control it and it drives her insane that she does not know what to do.

Josie is currently worried about her mental state and who she might be falling for, she has always had a thing for caring about people but how was she supposed to know if she cared more than a friend about someone. Even if she figured it out how would she express it, will someone else be collateral damage in her war of hearts? she could not help but care.