29. Goodbyes

Okay so here we go after this i will upload on 24th or early 25th and Kathrine is finally about to do something and I am so excited. Also I am about to kill four characters and right now you probably have no idea but by the end you will have a lot of idea trust me. 

Also thank you so much for everyone who had been reading this far I would have not gotten here without you all.

For the time being my plan for this story is to write this and then the 30th chapter on 24/25 and then ill post 31st chapter on 1st jan and I will continue writing and this fic will be about 45 chapters long as per what I have planned.

Once again ty and let's begin.

APRIL 8TH 2030.

Today everyone woke up with a worried mood, everyone in the school had left for their vacations now only the super squad was left at the boarding school and they grew more tense each day knowing it could be their last. 

Everyone was tensed because they knew that Kathrine could be upon them any moment but thankfully the original squad was coming back today to help them cope with everything.

They knew that every day that Kathrine did not strike upon them she was planning a smarter comeback and they knew better than anyone that she was not going to let them off the hook easily. 

Hope was sad and she thought she was going to lose all of them so today she decided to go on a small goodbye trip to say goodbye properly to everyone. 

Hope woke up and she was not ready to say goodbye to Lizzie so she left before she woke up because she was already very emotional today and there was no way she was gonna survive that before bursting into tears. 

First she went to the breakfast hall hoping she will find somewhere there and she did, she saw Finch, Jed, Kaleb and Cleo snuggling upto each other as they had breakfast.

Hope walked upto them and said, "hey mind if I sit here?"

"Yeah sure" said Finch

"So I see the happy couples have found their way back to each other" said Hope

"yes" said Kaleb as everyone chuckles.

"Hey I wanted to talk to you all" said Hope after a bit of silence as everyone tensed up a bit.

"Yeah sure Hope what happened" said Cleo

"It is not what has happened but what may happen, we all know that we have lost many people in our lives and I do not want to lose anymore so in case if anything happens to any of you or me in the future I just wanted to make sure I had closure" said Hope as Finch grabbed her hand and rubbed it.

"So, Cleo, you and I always went well with our art and all, I always loved making art with you and I hope I always will continue to." said Hope as Cleo smiles at Hope

"Kaleb, I have known you for so long now, I still remember how you came when you turned and how we both snuggled in candies in the class as we were seating together in middle school" said Hope with a small chuckle as Kaleb gave Hope a small smile. knowing this was kind of a goodbye speech.

"Finch, even though I have known you recently you have fit in our squad like a glove and I am so happy that you were able to find two epic loves over here at the school and no matter how much you feel like an outsider just know that you are one of us and you will always be" said Hope as Finch got up to hug Hope.

"Jed, we both know that once I activated my werewolf side you helped me a lot during transitions and with the pack as I turned, I had brought on a lot of heat at myself after everything but made sure that I was okay and no one was mad at me and I will never forget that" said Hope as both of them smiles at each other.