27. Prom Queen

First of all so sorry for the late update I am shit at updating so excuse me and secondly thank you all so much for 2.1k + reads that is so amazing I never expected the story to come this far but fortunately it has and I love every one of you that helped it get here, and I cannot believe that we reached till the 27th chapter I thought I was probably gonna be bored of this story by the 7th chapter but thanks to all of your support I am still here so thank you so much I love you all.

Let's start.

March 24th 2030

So today was the annual Salvatore school prom queen ceremony. Usually there was a prom king too but no one really seemed interested so they just announced the date of the prom queen as the prom king.

But this year you would expect Lizzie to be getting ready for this event but well she was not surprisingly, she was thinking of taking a step back, she knew that next year she could try again so she decided to give this chance to someone else. Well you will find out who the someone else is soon enough.

Hope on the other hand woke up thinking that today she could relax and maybe watch a movie or chill because she knew that Lizzie had already told everyone else their work so either Hope had something too big of a work or no work and Hope was ready for no work so she woke up relaxed and refreshed ready to not work on Kathrine for a day.

Meanwhile, Josie had been told to relax a little that week because Lizzie thought that all the work was stressing her out so she asked Josie to take a break from all of the getting ready and prepping and preparing and everything in the binder.

Mg had no idea that Lizzie was not going to be putting her name for prom queen this time so according to him everything was going to go smoothly but little did he know that this was just the start of the whole mess that was about to be created.

Ethan was back at his home with his parents as according to the parents their was a small break in the high school because of pollution hence Ethan had to go back home to his mother and sister. They still believed that Ethan was studying in the normal high school where the left him they had no idea whatsoever that he was a monster studying at a supernatural school in Mystic falls that disguises as a school for rich brats.

Penelope was hoping that Josie would participate this time and give it her best but deep down she knew that Josie would not give it her best as long as she is on her break so Penelope had to back down this time instead of fighting with the world for Josie. But if she had to fight for her everyone knows she would have fought for her.

So Hope woke and got out of her bed and she walked down the stairs of her suite to the main seating area where she saw a feast laid down for her, the whole feast consisted of her favorite foods such as beignets, chocolate milkshakes, brownies and pastries.

It was very suspicious that someone would get up and do all of this for Hope and that someone was Lizzie but all Hope wanted to know was that what did she want this time that she did all of this for her and she expected to get a decoration duty of some sort.

Then came down Lizzie as she said, "Hey Hope, I did not expect you to be up for another 2 hours" with a big smile of her face that Hope knew she only used when she wanted people to do something for her.

"What happened Lizzie,?" said Hope as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Nothing I just want to treat my dear friend a good breakfast" said Lizzie as she reached down the stairs next to Hope.

Hope raised an eyebrow at this comment and that made Lizzie say, "Okay Fine"

"See, it was so simple so now am I on decoration duty or food duty" asked Hope as she usually was on either of those