23. The Fundraiser

Okay guys thank you so much for 1.5k+ reads you have no idea how much it means to me and anyone who is reading this I love you and also I want to bring someone back from the dead so reply to this para and tell me who I shoudl bring back from tvd to or legacies. 

Also I am so sorry if my writing is getting bad because I have been updating daily and my creative fuel is kind of running out.

Anyways enjoy this chapter it is about a fundraiser for orphans so I hope you will like it. 

FEB 25TH 2030

So today was the annual fundraiser. The Salvatore boarding school was more complex than what was thought and to the world it was just a school for rick bastard kids who did not want anyone local around them.

It would look weird if those rich kids could not even hold a small fundraiser to help the less fortunate, so every year the kids by that I mean lizzie would arrange a fundraiser, usually it would be more towards the new year and christmas but they had a lot on their plates back then so they decided to keep it near the end of the year.

This was a day most of the students dreaded because the witches could not use their power, the wolves had to control their temper and the vampires had to control their thirst.

Not to mention all the cameras and people and the long gowns and grand halls were not the best thing about this day either.

In Conclusion no one was really happy about this day except lizzie Saltzman.

The day started as how any normal day would, Hope was hoping that today she would not have to help out Lizzie but she had to, while Josie was not exactly told to help Lizzie get ready but Josie always did help no matter what.

Ethan was excluded from the event because he needed to catch up on the magical studies and how can you blame him he is a new student after all.

Mg was invited but neither Mg nor Lizzie were too pumped because of it, even though the whole Miss Mystic Falls thing was Katherine's plan, Lizzie was still mad at MG for falling into it.

Penelope on the other hand was rather excited for this party which was unlike her to be excited for a gala but for some reason she was. 

Lizzie was in the main sitting area getting her hair done and all while Josie was fixing Lizzie's dress and at the back of Hope's mind she could recognize the dress but she just could not spot where she had seen it from.

So Hope walked down to the main sitting area and nudged Josie.

"Do we really have to spend our day like this" said Hope in a rather hushed tone.

"I mean yeah until the actual fundraiser of course" said Josie as both of them chuckled.

Josie and Hope had grown close just like old time the only difference was that they were grown up now and Hope did not hate Lizzie anymore.

"You know I can hear you right?" said Lizzie as her head was pushed back as she looked towards the roof as her hair was being washed.

"We know that you can listen" said Josie as Hope kept an arm around Josie's shoulder as they were near the dresses.

Lizzie felt a burning sensation in her back her heart started to feel heavy, she shaked a little and as both of them were laughing and having fun Lizzie once again felt ignored and empty, and for some reason everything was amplified.

As Hope saw Lizzie's eyes and saw the amount of pain inflicted on those eyes she could not help but care and immediately took her hand off Josie and stopped laughing and gave a faint smile to Lizzie which left Lizzie being shocked and confused at the same time.