12. How can I love myself?

Thank you so much for the great response on the last chapter and the good response made me think about another idea for the next book or story or fic. but dont worry this story is far from finished and the third year as well as the senior year is left so stay tuned.

NOV 8 2029

So today was another day in the life of the students of the boarding school. To say that the chaos was not done was an understatement.

Anyways, the day started with Damon and Elena working and Josie helping them with their work about the boarding school.

It was a good distraction for Josie as well as work for Damon and Elena.

As they were working Damon and Elena noticed that Josie was kind of down on energy and her vibe was not the positive happy go lucky vibe as usual.

Elena asked, "Hey Josie, is everything okay?" 

"Yeah, it is just some usual stuff" said Josie as Damon moved towards her and said, "are you sure, you know that you can trust your uncle Damon right?"

"Yeah" said Josie

"Just tell me what happened" said Elena as she put an arm around Josie trying to comfort her as Elena could tell that she was not okay about something.

"It's just..... Finch.... and I..... broke up" said Josie as Elena hugged her immediately trying to soothe her down.

"It is fine I technically broke up with her so if anyone deserves pity or something right now it is her" said Josie

"Okay but just know that you can always come talk to us, mine and Elena's door is always going to be open" said Damon giving a smile and putting a hand around Elena as both of them looked in to each other's eyes.

Like this while Josie was here telling her heart to Damon and Elena, Finch was at the basketball court working out with Jed.

Jed could see the obvious about how Finch was much more short tempered and angry as well as sad at the same time.

So he decided to ask her to take a break as she had been working out more intensely than usual all morning, "Hey Finch, I suggest you put the weights down for a bit, you do not want to over do yourself"

"I am fine" said Finch completely ignoring what Jed just said.

Jed was stubborn as well so when Finch pulled the weight up he grabbed it and said, "No more excercising, more talking"

"What's up" said Jed

"Nothing, it is just.... Josie broke up with me last week" said Finch

"Did not expect that one coming" said Jed as he put the weight down and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Is anyone okay when their girl friend breaks up with them on Halloween?" asked Finch

"Well.... no.... but I hoped it would be different for you, you deserve more than just an add to her body count and ex list" said Jed

"Thank " said Finch smiling

It was clear that Jed had made Finch's day incredibly better than it was before.

Meanwhile Penelope and Lizzie were hanging out at Lizzie's suite. Both of them were in Lizzie's room and Lizzie was sitting on the bean bag chair in front of the window and Penelope was sitting on the bed.

"So how is the whole roommate thing going?" asked Penelope to Lizzie

"Okay I guess, we do not fight as much we did the first week but we still do A LOT" said Lizzie