19. Founder's Day

Not gonna lie while writing this chapter I am very very emotional and basically crying so if there are a bit too deep things in this just ignore it please and let's just continue writing.

JANUARY 19TH 2030

So here was the day, Founder's day, this was the day when everyone used to march along a parade which included the Miss Mystic Falls and her date, it was true that this day was known a lot in Mystic Falls and people celebrated it with a different level of enthusiasm. 

This year the winner of the Miss Mystic Falls was the one and only Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman and she was very excited today because Caroline Forbes, Ex Miss Mystic Falls was also gonna be there to support her.

Like every year this time they had to pick a date, so Lizzie chose Ethan as she and MG were still not on the best terms, considering he did leave Lizzie so he could suck the life out of some girl that he found hurt in the woods. 

Luckily MG was not the only suitor for Lizzie so hence she chose Ethan and she knew that he could not suck the life out of some girl he found in the woods so she was fairly happy.

Whereas Lizzie being the perfectionist she is she decided to keep Josie in charge of all the decorations who asked Hope to help and even though Lizzie was not completely okay with it she knew it would be good for Hope to focus on something else for a while.

Lizzie was handling the seating arrangements though and she made sure to assign people certain outfits for who were sitting in the first row.

She wanted her guests to look great but she wanted herself to look the best so she picked one of the most beautiful dresses she had ever seen. It was this beautiful light green gown with lace flourishing in horizontal lines from side to side. It had a tinge of old time Mystic Falls in it which made it a million times better as this was the Founder's day after all.

Lizzie woke up that morning at 5 am to get ready and everything she had to do hair, makeup, shows, dress, manicures, pedicures, facials and massages to relax her. To say that the whole salon came to her was an understatement because two did. 

Lizzie being Lizzie always played music while working and considering that she counted this as work. She played music on top of the volume. She played her own playlist and was composed of Taylor, Louis and Harry and some 1d but nothing else.

But Hope being Hope she had sensitive hearing so this woke Hope up at 5:15 am as well but she could not move until 6 so when she decided to come outside of her door she saw Lizzie on the couch going through her phone while some one was doing her pedicure.

"What the hell is going on now?" said Hope as she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing now what do you want?" said Lizzie

"Peace and silence" said Hope as Lizzie chuckled.

"You do realize you are an almighty Vampire witch and werewolf but you get annoyed by a simple siphoner witch playing music?" said Lizzie

"I don't have the problem with the music, I love Harry Styles I was literally him for Halloween my problem is with the volume." said Hope

"Well you can go help yourself because I am bit busy over here" said Lizzie going back to her phone.

"Well I am going as well" said Hope walking towards the door.

"Okay bye, Also remember to help Josie" said Lizzie

Before Hope left the room she noticed the dress that was hanging by hanger near the bathroom door.

"Why do I feel like I have seen that dress somewhere" said Hope