35. History

Okay so I am back with another chapter and this is a special birthday chapter because today is 5th aka kathrine and hayley's birhday but in the story its a different date but i hope yall like it cause this chapter is the foundation for a lot of things in this fic. Also this fic will have a slight turn of events per se so i suggest to be ready and im sorry if the chapter is not the best as i have not written a chapter in forever literally so lets start the chapter then and i might mess up the format a little cause i dont remember it.

November 15th and 16th 2030

So today was Lizzie and Josie's 17th birthday and Lizzie like every year had to have a big party even though Josie is not usually very excited this year she was extremely excited for her birthday party. 

Things in the past month had been pretty rocky for the twins, Hope and Penelope with awkward glances in the corridor to fights in bedrooms. Overall these 4 had been a pure chaos all the time. Lizzie had almost started a protest to kick Hope out of her room at 3 am but her beauty sleep schedule said otherwise. 

Josie has been back and had been setting in perfectly with everyone and had even made a few new friends layla and adriana. She had also been elected as the debate team captain because of her many prizes and accomplishments in it and also because she had been trying to improve her voice and language to make it more persuasive. 

Lizzie unfortunately had not been that lucky as Josie, her senior year did not start from the best start. She still was head girl and had all the positions handed to her in sophomore year but she still was upset with her room mate situation with Hope. She was extremely uncomfortable around Josie and was happy with her relationship with Sebastian but she somehow was lacking something there which she herself did not what it was. Lizzie had also quitted cheerleading because of her new mantra that she does not cheer for guys but guys cheer for her which was very smart and lead to many popular people leaving the cheerleading squad.

Hope had been trying to stay as silent and as much as out of the drama loop as possible as she was done with it. Even though she was kind of happy with her relationship with Josie she still kept a Picture of Lizzie in her closet which she did not tell anyone that she had one. 

Sebastian was probably the happiest of them all as he was satisfied with his relationship with Lizzie and his great friendship with Penelope while getting good marks and being the captain of the school's vampire club being the oldest vampire there.

Penelope was taking it all in with all the changes around her not knowing what and how to deal with different relationships with different people and she still did not tell anyone who she had killed to make herself a werewolf even though she wanted to she knew that she could not tell anyone no matter what went down. 

Delena had definitely settled in and knew the whole city again like the back of their hand and better than anyone else and handling the school was a little crazy for them but they could deal with it somehow.

Today being the day before Lizzie and Josie's birthday all party decorations for their birthday party were in place and Lizzie for the party. The party was kept in the meeting hall where there was food beside the stairs and the rest of the place was either covered with a bunch of tables and chairs where people were sitting or was covered with carpets and great lights for people to dance and talk. The end of the meeting hall has multiple green screens for people to get photos clicked with multiple backgrounds related to Lizzie and Josie's birthday. This party was supposed to start at 9 pm and end at 3 am and like every year this was probably the most organized party of the year.

Lizzie arrived early and made sure everyone was in it's place while Sebastian was greeting guests as they were coming. Hope decided to go a little later while Josie was there early with Lizzie and Damon and Elena were told not to come because they only wanted teenagers and no adults at the party. Penelope on the other hand was working backstage making sure everything was going perfectly which was also her way to ignore Josie and not talk to her or see her because she knew it would be difficult to control herself if she did.