11. Hallouween

Ok so if you are a 1D fan like me you must be confused about the above pic well it is not a mistake. This is the Halloween chapter and Lizzie, Josie, Hope, Penelope and Finch dress up as the five members of 1D. If you are not aware about the band do not worry the chapter will explain all that is needed to be explained.

OCT 31 2029

So here was the day, Halloween.

Like every other Halloween the day was started by an early morning assembly at 6 so everyone had about 12 hours to prepare costumes for the party at 7 pm which usually lasted till 7 am the next day. Because the school board knew that they students would party a lot and take a holiday the school used to give one anyways.

Everyone was sleepy at 6 am except Lizzie Saltzman who was not sleepy but very grumpy. Lizzie, Hope, Josie, Penelope and Finch were seated together towards the front row when Damon and Elena came towards the podium.

"So like every year, the acting Headmaster or Headmistress assigns a theme for all students and well, this year's theme will be bands and iconic singing duo. The example of bands are Little mix, One Direction-" before Elena could finish some shouted, "Larry costumes!"

"Yes sure, but there is a small twist now listen and do not interrupt" said Damon a bit sternly giving the students a kill worthy look. Damon was usually chill and all but when it came to annoying or disturbing Elena he would kill anyone even himself.

Damon was too mad in love with Elena to let anyone interrupt her even a little bit so that kid was not going to be in his good eyes.

Larry is this relationship between Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles which everyone loves at this school and both of them are very famous here especially Louis Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson was like the hot but gay icon of all time and Harry Styles was just the cute and gay Icon of all time.

"Anyways, some examples of iconic singing duo is like, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran or anyone else." said Elena as people were given the tablets on which they had to group and say what people they were gonna be and that would appear on everyone's tablet and no one could take something someone else had already taken.

"Now for the twist, All of you have to dress as another gender for example if you are a group of four boys then you have to be portraying a band of 4 girls, it will give you some chance of thinking about gender fluid fashion." said Elena.

"Now you can start choosing" said Damon

The second he said that Penelope said, "Why do not we five girls go as one direction?"

"Yes" said Lizzie and Josie immediately following by an intense stare.

"I think that would be great we would be taking the most iconic band of all time!!" said Hope

"Yeah" replied finch

"I am being Louis Tomlinson" said Lizzie getting up from her seat as Josie immediately put all five of her down for one direction before someone else would take it

"In that case I am Zayn Malik, we have to be partners in crime do not we?" Said Penelope

"I will be Niall" said Finch

"I will take Liam because he is my favorite" said Josie

"Then I guess I am Harry" said Hope as she looked away trying to avoid someone's stare.

"But what era are we doing?" asked Josie

"Let's surprise each other by what era we will be doing" said Penelope

"I have to go get ready so I will see you all there at 7:15?" asked Lizzie

"Sure" replied Finch