26. Happy Birthday..

So sorry for the late update I have been editing hizzie and the last episodes scenes are too good I will try and incorporate it in this story as well so lets hope I can find a place for that and also this Hope's birthday chapter I promise you will like it trust me. Ps remember what all happened in season 1 episode 22 of originals to make sense of this chapter.

Also in the story Hope is turning 17 and the next chapter's name is "Prom Queen" try guessing what it is in the comments. 

Now let's start with a chapter enjoy!!

March 16 2030.

So today was the all mighty tribrid's birthday, and yes today she was turning 17. Today was the day the Miracle baby was born, the day the means to end Malivore was born, the day a loophole was born and the day the Mikaelsons found an heir to their throne.

Today was also the day that Hope's mother, Hayley Marshall or as many know it Andrea Labounair died and became a hybrid. Today was a bitter sweet day for Hope and knowing Hope it was just bitter for her and only a few people realized that.

Today Hope woke up with a rather sad mood for someone's birthday and her whole body was aching and that was not even the worst the worse part was the emotional pain that she was going through. 

She was living with the fact that her mother had to die for her but also with the fact that her mother died on her birthday for her. If Hope hated anything it was owing something to someone. She knew that she did not exactly owe her mother anything as people continuously kept saying but she always felt the need to give her back.

Josie on the other hand decided to throw Hope a party, she invited the whole school and it was going to be  a big one with many decoration and food and people. It was safe to say that Josie had pulled a Lizzie by throwing a big party not to mention a surprise party.

Lizzie who you would expect to be in charge of everything had no idea herself and she was MIA pretty much the whole day and no one really knew where she was, all anyone really knew was that lizzie Saltzman was missing a party which was pretty much impossible for Lizzie.

Penelope on the other hand was rather surprised to get an invite, she did not expect Josie to invite her to the party and all, especially with them being on a bad mood because of the whole how did she trigger her wolf curse which Penelope was still not ready to admit, but Josie wanted to know that more than anything because no matter how much both of them denied their feelings about each others they were too blind in love to even realize they were in love. At the end of that day you love who you love.

Meanwhile Mg was basically Josie's assistant in this whole situation because of his speed and strength he had been moving stuff since about the last 24 hours because of the party. Mg could not even sleep properly because well Josie did not so their was a low chance Mg would.

Ethan was actually living his best life as all of them had decided not to worry about Kathrine for a moment and relax so Ethan basically had nothing to do as all of the squad used to get point for working so medium level performance would get great results.

Like this Josie had kept almost everyone occupied but she did not occupy Lizzie or told her because she knew that lizzie would tell Hope or Hope would figure it out if Lizzie was planning something but Josie had casually checked with Lizzie to make sure she was not keeping some party and she was not.

So that day hope woke up and she wanted to find Lizzie but she could not rather, she found a beautiful dress with a note saying 'Wear and come downstairs to the assembly hall'. Hope obviously thought it was Lizzie at first but little did she know.