9. Tryouts

I can bet that after seeing the cover you all must be thinking about tvd and trust me you will through out this chapter because I am bringing Delena back. Also yesterday I wrote a line saying that Lizzie used to suck in for hours and hours and yes you can do that but it is very unhealthy, it can cause many types of blockage in your air pipe, utuerus, fallopian tube and food pipe so please do not try it.

OCT 12 2029

Lizzie was ready, and by that I mean read READY. She did not only pick out her outfit or stretch before it, she had been in the gym for the past week, she had been having half egg every single day to build up her strength, she was having no sweets not only that, she had been stalking the others at night so she could push where they were weak and trust me when I say this she literally marked up the exact dimensions of the court.

Today was important to her as she loved being on the football team but this time they were also holding a cheerleading team, which would be supervised directly by the principal. 

The cheerleading team would only cheer in the break of the competition and in other cheerleading competitions not while you were playing football so technically you could be in both and that is exactly what Lizzie had planned. She woke up wear a crop top with yoga leggings and a jacket so that her fashion was not ruined neither her chances of being i both teams she was ready.

But before all of that she had to greet Damon and Elena, Delena had met the twins often when they were young but had not seen them in a while whereas Delena had heard about Hope but never met her.

Hope on the other hand could not wait to meet Delena because even though they lived far away from her parents she knew that they were family as well and she would be meeting another piece of family that she had not met in a while.

Josie on the other hand was also pretty excited to meet them because being a young girl she Delena were always her favorite aunt and uncle but she would not say it out loud of course. 

As all three of them came downstairs in their outfits towards the entrance, they saw a vintage classic car coming from the door into the school border.

Then came out Damon, he had a sharp jawline and hot as hell though the girls never thought of him like that and Elena, had a think figure and beautiful face and again hot as hell not that the girls ever noticed though. 

The second Delena got out of the car Lizzie and Josie jumped into their arms and then Hope just stood there for a second trying to take it all in and after a hug with Damon and Elena both Delena, looked towards Hope and ran towards her to hug Hope.

As they hugged Hope automatically had a sense of home, then Elena said, "Oh god, you are so beautiful, you look just like your mother", Hope smiled at that.

"Oh please she has a hint of the devil that is all Klaus" said Damon as all of them burst out laughing as they broke the hug.

Then Caroline and Elena hugged. Caroline said, "I miss you"

"I missed you too" replied Elena

"How is my least favorite Salvatore?" said Caroline sassily towards Damon

"Well all blind people do often say that" said Damon as he pulled Caroline into a hug

"Well Salvatores happen to be one of my favorite family so I missed you too" said Caroline as she broke the hug

"Well certain Forbes are my favorite too so I missed you too Caroline Forbes" said Damon as everyone laughed.

Then Elena looked towards Hope and said, "You have grown so much, Freya sent me a picture some time ago and you are so much prettier", Hope smiled from ear to ear, meeting family was another thing for Hope.