8. Trouble In Paradise

So I am gonna add dates in front of the chapters so you have some idea what time I ma talking about.

OCT 5 2029

Hope woke up that day ready to get on with her daily routine of obsessive studies and fighting monsters. Yesterday's small reveal did no good to Hope or anyone in the school. But today was an off and Hope decided to make the most of it by reading every single book on Malivore to exist. She and Lizzie were still on the outs but that does not mean that Hope would not ask for her help in this.

Hope was basically torn between becoming a tribrid, being their for Josie and arguing with Lizzie. Not to mention our new problem about what the hell did Malivore do this time?

Hope knew that if their life would be a reality show, it would have more seasons and fame than keeping up with the kardashians.

Either ways she woke up and decided to order breakfast for Lizzie as well because she thought it would earn her some points with Lizzie and she will agree to help her.

Hope ordered beignets for herself and waffles for Lizzie because they were their favorite foods. She saw Lizzie in her room getting her make up done then she said, "I ordered breakfast for you"

"I am fine, for all I know it probably has poison in it" said Lizzie sassily

"Come on eat it, I ordered waffles I know you love it." said Hope

"What?" said Lizzie as they were her favorite food but she had been trying to not eat breakfast because she thought it was too many calories.

"Aren't they your favorite?" asked Hope

"They used to be not anymore" said Lizzie sternly

"Well then what should I get you?" asked Hope

"Just leave" said Lizzie

Hope had to leave because she did not want to fight with her at the start of the day so she kept the waffles outside of Lizzie's room and left a note saying please do eat them.

Meanwhile, Josie and Finch were peacefully lying in their bed as Finch was awake but she did not wake Josie up she just stared at her, then Josie woke up as well. 

"Who are you looking at miss?" said Josie giving a huge smile

"You?" said Finch smiling from ear to ear

"How long have you been awake?" asked Josie

"Long enough to know that you look beautiful when you sleep" said finch

"So I do not look pretty all the time." said Josie mockingly

"Of course you do" said Finch as she was going in for a kiss Penelope was standing there at the door with her arms crossed on her chests and her iconic smirk and she said, "Hello lovers"

Josie and Finch were shocked for a second then they asked Penelope, "what the hell are you doing here" asked josie

"Relax miss ex girl friend. It is not like I have not caught you like this a million times before" said Penelope as Josie smushed her face in the pillow.

"What do you want?" asked Finch sassily

"Woah so the new girl finally speaks" said Penelope, "I was wondering when you would speak up to me" said Penelope going up to Finch and putting out her hand.

"Hi I am Penelope if you do not know already that is" said Penelope which lead to Josie going towards the bathroom and saying, "You handle her I am done." 

"I am Finch by the way, the alpha here." said Finch in a stern voice.

"That is great, I guess you will finally know how it feels to have competition now" said Penelope