Prologue

I HAVE NO
RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO
OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

Sakura POV🌸

It had been two and a half years since I have last seen Sasuke. Ever since what happened with Kido a month ago I can't get my mind off what happened, Sasuke was there, but something was bugging me. Sasuke said that next time he came he'd take me with him, but where was I HERE STUCK HERE IN THE VILLAGE, and Sasuke? KAMI KNOWS WHERE!?💢

"FOREHEAD WE NEED YOU NOW, AT THE HOSPITAL, GET DRESS AND MEET US SOON AS POSSIBLE" My blonde haired yelled before running.

I jumped my bed I ran to get changed into my uniform, in less than 2 minutes I was in the hospital. The receptionist told me to go to the ER.

After an hour I made my way home. I only just saved the man. I decided to go for a walk first. I made my way to the village gates, the sun only just set, so it was hard to see, but that was no doubt Sasuke coming into the village.

Sasuke POV⚡

An hour ago

I looked up into the sky, it was about to set. I remembered what I said to Sakura, it had been a month since I was last in the village, all because of a man called Kido, he tried to kill her, but she kicked their butts. I noticed I was in the Land Of Fire, and near the Hidden Leaf. I made up my mind, I'll stay there for a while and see if Sakura was willing to come with me. But I also had to ask her parents and the Hokage.

After a long time of walking I saw the village gates coming into view. The sun had just set and I noticed someone walking towards the gate. They weren't a ninja going on a mission. I noticed the silhouette was wearing a doctors coat. They had a female figure. Then when I was walking closer, along with the mysterious person came closer IT WAS SAKURA! What was she doing.

I noticed her start to slow down, than stop. Sakuras eyes widened. Her mouth slowly opening than closing.

"I'm home Sakura..."

Sakura POV🌸

"I'm home Sakura..."

"Sas-Saskue-kun!?" I stuttered. "Oh, umm, welcome home" I said. He walked up to me, stopped for several seconds. He tilted his head before slowly passing me.

I took one step, then two, no reaction, only him walking slowly. I spet up to be next to him. He then walked at a normal pace. "You should go to the Hokage Tower, with any luck Kakashi-Sensei is still there" I said. He nodded. "Do you have anywhere to stay? Most inns are closed at this time, and your old apartment was rented to someone else after you left" I said in a low voice.

We had just entered the shopping district so everyone was buzzing around us. "Sakura, the sun just went down, why wouldn't any inns be open?" He muttered quietly. "It's a Tuesday, lot's of places, especially inns and public places aside from the shopping districts" I said. It was true, most inns were going to close within the next hour, and being way for two years and a half would mean 50 odd minutes in the office and by than lot's of inns won't let many people in that close to closing time. Sasuke seemed to catch on.

"I could stay at Dobes" he said.
"You forgot that Naruto and Hinata got married a few months ago, they only came back from their honeymoon two weeks ago, besides Naruto is already in 'Hokage training' as he puts it, so he's tired all the time. Hinata just left for a mission with her team a few days ago, so it's not the best choice. Maybe quickly book an inn room now and get a key so than you aren't rushing around last minute"
I continued as we walked down the street.