22~ Bonding

I woke up in Sasukes iron hold like always, only this time it's tighter than normal. "Sasuke-kun?" I muttered "Sakura?" I heard him mutter back "Did you sleep well?" I asked quietly "Woke up a few times, I was afraid I'd wake you up" He muttered "Sorry if I woke you.. you should go back to sleep, I'll make breakfast if my cousins aren't up yet, we can leave at lunch or tomorrow depending on your mood or how tried you are" I muttered, however Sasuke had not weakened his grip so I couldn't really move.

After several seconds he removed his grip so I could move freely. I put on my travel gear and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I saw that Hata and Murasaki in the living room "You're up early, than again I didn't sleep very well" Hata muttered "Hai, there was a depressing aura from your room all night, and lot's of moving around" Murasaki continued "Sasuke-kun did say he didn't sleep much last night, I just hope it didn't effect you to much" I apologized "Why are you sorry? It didn't concern you" Murasaki said "Well I'm the reason Sasuke-kun is here, and I just feel slightly responsible, despite the fact I was asleep" I said "Whatever Cherry" Hata muttered.

I went into the kitchen and made some onigiri for Sasuke and I. I finished my serving before taking some up to Sasuke. I knocked on the door before I walked in. I placed the food on the bed, I saw him starting to eat "How is it?" I asked. "Hn" he replied "That's good to hear" I muttered sitting down and taking one of the rice balls and eating it. I noticed Sasuke giving me a cold glare "What?" I asked after swallowing my food. "You took my food" He reasoned "Because I cooked it and haven't eaten breakfast" I answered plainly

"Aren't you kind" He muttered "So you want me to stave?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I figured that this is a good time to have one of our teasing fights "I wouldn't do that, however you should've eaten earlier Sak-u-ra~" I noticed the tone he was using "I know, but don't you think it'd be better if we ate together, Sas-u-ke~Kun~?" I teased before giggling lightly  "Here I thought you'd be on a diet" He half muttered "I gave that up years ago, now I only make sure I eat healthy, you know, life style choices" I said leaning on his shoulder "What's the real difference?" He asked "A diet is more like counting calories and to have a figure. While eating healthy is to take care of your body, so you don't get sick, besides I do snack on sweets every once in a while" I explained. I thought he of all people would know about eating healthy.

Sasuke sighed before putting his arm around me waist "You know for someone who doesn't show emotion in public, you really are sweet and caring. Most people would pay to see this side of you"  I said putting the  the onigiri on they bed side table. "You are joking, right?" He asked "Would you pay to see Naruto act like you and Shino combined?" I asked "Not really, but it would be a sight to see" He answered "Bingo" I said.

"So what are we going to do today?" Sasuke asked to break the ice "I don't know, maybe you could try to have a good relationship with my cousins" I suggested setting up. I felt Sasukes hand on my waist before he pulled me into his chest "It's still early" He reasoned to justify his action "Yeah right" I said back before turning around so I could look at him "They already know we're awake" I said before kissing him lightly on the noise before sitting up and getting off the bed. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING UP THERE!?" we heard Hata and Murasaki yell "I think we took it a little to far" I said before leaving the room to make my way downstairs.

"Jezz you seem to not trust me" I said "It's Sasuke we don't trust, I won't judge him on his past actions, he's trying to change, but we can't help it" Hata said "Cherry, we just care about you" Murasaki said "I know I know, you said you trust me, in saying that you also know Sasuke isn't going to force me into anything" I said before walking off.

Not long after Sasuke came down "I was thinking that we spend the day getting to know each other, since having a sparing match can only do so much bonding" I explained. I saw Hata and Sasuke freeze "It's not a bad idea, besides what's the worst that could happen?" Murasaki asked "Them fighting" I muttered. I got a glare from the both the said men "That's a stretch Sakura" Sasuke said "Right, when two people are alike with a personality like that, they either get along very well, or always fight... Both quite and cold to others around you. Not to mention Murasaki being part the AMBU and Sasukes inability to show emotion, most of the time" I stated, earning a more intense glares. "I do show emotion" Sasuke said "I said most of the time..." I muttered "Cherry has a point, you've kept a blank face, ones you see in the AMBU" Hata explained "Cherry?" Sasuke asked confused