Komatas Past

🌸Previously🌸

"Hi Tusuke" I said "Are you two on a date?" He flat out asked. "He knows, he figured it out himself" Sasuke sighed next to me. "Not really, we're just grabbing some lunch" I replied to the boys question. "Sorry about Tusuke, he ran off, I'm Tanomoshi, it's an honer to see two war heroes" He said bowing. "It's nice to meet you Tanomoshi, I don't believe I've seen you before" I said taking in how he looked. "I'm friends with Komata, I naturally bonded with her brother, but since she can't leave her room at the clinic I take Tusuke out, but I only have several hours and have to get him back by 2:30" he explained. I nodded "Is it ok if I ask some questions about Komata tomorrow? Komata is one of a patients and I want some background information on her" I explained, he nodded. "Just come by the clinic when you're free" I said before we bid goodbye.

🌸Now🌸

I woke up and saw it was still dark out and Sasuke was still asleep. I sat up and quietly  and had a shower and got changed. I went out and decided to make breakfast, I went with rice and dumplings. I looked out to see the sun rising slowly and looked at the clock, 5:30 Sasuke was still asleep. I sighed and admired his sleeping figure, he looked so peaceful and clam, like he never had such a dark past. "Sasuke-Kun?" I whispered not wanting to wake him up if he was still in a deep sleep. He didn't wake up so I left him to sleep and ate my half of the meal I looked at the clock it was 6:00, Sasuke was still asleep and it was mid sunrise. "Saku? Why are you awake this early in the morning?" Sasuke half moaned from just waking up "It's not early, it's 6:00 for kami sake, I did wake up early but I made breakfast" I replied. "I re-heat your breakfast while you get ready" I said making my way back to the kitchen.

After I re-heated the meal I placed it on the table, I heard the shower stop and the door open and Sasuke came out with only pants on, it shocked me a bit, but I tried not to show my flustered face. I went into the kitchen and made lunch to get my mind off the fact that Sasuke was shirtless and eating breakfast. I placed the onigiri and dumplings into the bento boxes and cut some tomatoes into them and 2 dangos in mine. I noticed that my hair had grown a bit  scene I last cut my hair about 5 months ago, my hair had grown only just past  my shoulders. I thought I'd try to cut my hair soon before we leave again. I came back out with Sasukes bento box and placed it on the table. "What are you going do today?" I asked in curiosity "Not much, how long till your done at the hospital so I know when I can get ready to leave" He asked in a flat voice. "Hard to tell, I'll see if I can get one of the doctors to look after Komata, but I need to know her past to get someone who fits her, so anywhere from several day or months, it isn't the easiest thing in the world, but I'll try to not take that long because I know how important your mission is" I replied.

I went to the hospital and I saw Tanomoshi at the front "Oh hey Tanomoshi, it's rather early for you to be here" I asked "I know, but I want to get it over and done with" He said "Ok, how about we go to my Inn room so I can take notes" I said "Oh, umm Shinko-San? Can I have the records on every psychologist who specialize in either female patients, young teens or serious cases" I requested, she nodded before going to the file cabinets "Can you please give them to me soon as you get them all, I'll be in Sasaeru Tusukes room" I said "hai" she replied and I left to his room.

When we got there I saw Sasuke was in there "Oh, Sasuke-Kun, I didn't think you'd be here" I said shocked. "I know what it means to be alone" He said I nodded in response. After several minutes Shinko came in "Sakura-Sama I have all the profiles you wanted" She said while handing them to me "Arigatou" I said taking them from her. "Due to the fact that this is about Komatas personal history, Sasuke I'll rather you leave the room" I said, he nodded in understanding, Tusuke followed him.