Getting Ready For Travel

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO

Sakura POV🌸

A month after Sasuke told me the news, his injuries had just completely healed. Ino had also just started giving out invitations to her wedding. I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door to see Ino walk in. "Saku, I know I should have asked this sooner, but can you be my bridesmaid?" She said. My eyes widened in shock. "NANI!? I mean, OF COURSE I WELL, thank you Ino, but that means I'll postpone my trip with Sasuke, but I was planning of trying to bring it out so I can attend, now I have a go--" Inos eyes widened. "What's with all the screaming?" Asked a tired Sasuke. That's right, no one besides Naruto and Kakashi knows. "Sorry, but Ino asked if I could be her bridesmaid, sorry we have to postpone our trip by a 2 weeks" I said. "Hn" was all he said before going outside.

"Ino, you knew I was going to be travelling, and Hinata is a good person ask" I said. "I know, but we're just closer, besides I want you to be there for my special day, and when you get married at least invite me, I don't care if you are on the other side for the nations" she said. "Nani?" I said shocked. "You think that Sasuke will propose to me on our travels, even more, I'll not convince him to have us get married here in Konha, I mean, it may be hard to, but it's just doesn't feel right if I don't get married here, I don't really care where I proposed to, like if we are going to sleep or eating over a camp fire, maybe do better than that, but I understand it could quite hard. But again, I would rather get married here than anywhere else" I said.

"Gezz, low expectations much, but that's the way both you and Sasuke are, simple, but I do understand that you'll probably be travelling, so that I understand, and I do like the fact that you have some expectations" she said. "Anyway, see ya later" she said as she left.

An hour later Sasuke came home. "Welcome home Sasuke-Kun" I greeted as I came to the door and hugged him.

Sasuke POV⚡

When the door opened I didn't think much of it, until I heard Sakuras high pitched voice screaming "NANI!?... OF COURSE I WELL" it almost sounded like someone proposed, I knew she wasn't cheating, but I wonder what made her scream like that. I walked down only to see Ino, it has to be girl talk.

"What's with all the screaming?" I asked. "Sorry, but Ino asked if I could be her bridesmaid, sorry we have to postpone our trip by a 2 weeks" she said happily, was secretly happy, it doesn't happen often. "Hn" was all I said before going outside. I had my Charka go down so it seemed I was walking away. I was hiding a listening, it wasn't like I really wanted to know, but they would probably talk about the wedding. I knew I'll probably attend with her.

"Ino, you knew I was going to be travelling, and Hinata is a good person ask" Sakura said. "I know, but we're just closer, besides I want you to be there for my special day, and when you get married at least invite me, I don't care if you are on the other side of the nations" Ino said. "Nani?" Sakura exclaimed shocked. "You think that Sasuke will propose to me on our travels, even more, I'll not convince him to have us get married here in Konha, I mean, it may be hard to, but it's just doesn't feel right if I don't get married here, I don't really care where I proposed to, like if we are going to sleep or eating over a camp fire, maybe do better than that, but I understand it could quite hard. But again, I would rather get married here than anywhere else" Sakura said, it hurt that she felt like that, but it was probably true, but no matter what, the wedding has to be in Konoha, that I agree with.