A Family Dinner

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Before we begin I want to warn you that  there is sensitive content in this chapter. Please don't hate me for it

When I was writing it I visualized it happening and I hate myself for doing this to Sakura. This is a topic not to be taken lightly. I didn't intend on writing it, but based on something I wrote at the start of the chapter it kinda just fit.

This topic is rape, as I said this is a serious matter and if you or someone you know has or is going though something like this reach out to the authorities and/or close friends and/or family, don't keep quite, this is a sad thing in our world.

I will give a warning to where it begins and ends

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

"Sasuke-Kun, you know you don't have to do this" I said just before I left the room "I know, but it makes me feel better to know your safe" He said, I sighed and started to walk out onto the street. Sasuke seemed to be walking oddly close to me, I looked in his direction and saw him glaring, I looked where he was glaring and saw a group of men ogling at me, I suddenly became very self-conscious. I didn't notice that I had moved right next to Sasuke and was grabbing tightly onto his cloak. Sasuke seemed to notice this and his hand lightly brushed mine; we continued walking until I saw my cousins house come into view "We're here" I said "Hn, I've been thinking, maybe I should join, as a teammate, we could just say that it wouldn't be fair if you get a nice homemade meal while I get ramen or something" Sasuke muttered, my face lit up "Really? But you aren't the most social person?" I stated "Hn" Was all he said before continuing to my cousins house. I took a deep breath, here goes nothing, I knocked and my aunt came running out "Saku-Chan how you have grown" she squealed while having me in a tight embrace "You look as young as ever Aunty Hannah" I said hugging her back "Aww such manners, Mebuki raised you well. And who is this dashing young man?" She asked refereeing to Sasuke "My name is Uchiha Sasuke, ma'am, I'm one of Sakuras teammates" Sasuke said with a bow "So your Mikoto-Sans son, you really take after her" My aunt said much to both Sasukes and my shock.

"You knew my mother?" Sasuke asked "Yeah, my beloved sister and Kushina-San were on her team when they were Genin" My aunt explained "Your mother was a kunoichi?" Sasuke asked "Yeah, she never took the Chunin Exams, it was only because of war we became a Kunoichi, my farther was a Chunin but retired when my mother became pregnant with me, which is despite both my parents being ninja they are still civilians, after all, we aren't really a clan, just a big family were most only become ninja because of war, that's not to say there are rumors about us" I explained "Rumors?" Sasuke questioned "Now's not the time, beside if your teammate doesn't know, keep it that way, only a few who aren't family, both by birth and marriage know about it, besides it's on your fathers side of the family, and I just don't trust them, I love you, not your dad" My aunt stated before going inside.

"What was that about?" Sasuke asked confused "Family drama, there's in my family my mums side hates my dads side, but I dads side likes my mums side, even I don't understand it very well" I said before I went inside "What. is. He. Doing. Here!?" Maria flat out yelled soon as we sat down "MARIA MITO KAIKA YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO RAISE YOUR VOICE"  "Aunty Hannah, please can we just eat, this isn't the time" I said getting second-hand embarrassment, isn't this nice, the first time Sasuke has seen everyone on my mums side of the family and this is wha happens "Hannah, honey, clam down, Maria we are going to have a talk later. Anyway who is this Saku-Chan?" My uncle asked "This is my teammate Uchiha Sasuke, we just completed a mission and Ruby-Chan invited us to dinner" I said, and wasn't a lie.