The Interviews

🌸Previously🌸

With that I went to an uneasy sleep. I woke up and felt the bed go down and an arm wrap around my waist "Sasuke-Kun?" I tiredly whispered "Shhh, go back to sleep, you need your rest, and dinner was nice" Sasuke hushed before placing a kiss on my head. I snuggled up to him and eventually sleep over came me.

🌸Now🌸

I woke up to the sun on my face and felt an iron hard grip on my waist and noticed that Sasuke was still asleep.  I glanced at the clock and saw it was 6:00pm I only had only 30 minutes to get to the hospital, but I didn't want to wake him up, he got even less sleep than me. I tried to lightly push Sasukes arm off me, but he kept a hard grip not letting me go. "Sasuke-kun, please let me go" I whispered loudly. He sired in his sleep and lightly loosened his grip and I could only just slip out. I quickly made breakfast and saw Sasuke hadn't had his share of Stir Fry yet. I left that for him to eat along with some onigiri from the bento box I made for myself. I had a quick shower and got dressed before leaving I quick note. I closed the blinds so can sleep until his body is ready to wake, not when the world says, knowing he's a light sleeper and the sun was already up.

I ran to the hospital and was glad I was on time. Shinko was behind the desk "Shinko-San when Ruby, Annabel, Judy and Samuel from the psychological teen department, Jane, Chinko and Alice from the female department, Clair, May, Rebecca and Jordan from the serious  psychological departments come tell them to report to the clinic heads room, the one in the staff room please, and thank you for the files, where do they go, I can place them there" I said in a mouthful.

"sorry, but can you repeat that in a clear way, you seem to be rushing yourself Sakura-Sama" She said. "Gomen, did you get the names and the departments they're from?" I asked, Shinko nodded. "Can you tell them to report to the head of clinics office, the one which can only accessed by the staff lounge room, I want to interview them to see if they match with Komata" I said, she nodded. " Arigatou for the files, can you please tell me where they go? I can put them back" she shock her head "We can put them away together, but how did you know about that room?" She replied. "When they made this building Gaara-San told me they will put a room there, I just forgot about it yesterday" I explained Shinko understood and we put all the files away. 

I went into my office and noticed it was clean, I guessed they sometimes clean it while I'm absent. I placed the files down and went looking though some files regarding Komata. After an hour 11 people came into my office "Haruno-Sama" They all said while bowing, I looked at them matched their faces to who they are. "It's nice to see you all" I said standing up from my seat and bowing "Do you know why you're here?"  I asked, some seemed to know while others didn't. "You are here because you were hand picked by myself to look after Nobuyori Komata, but keep in mind that only one or two of you will end up looking after her. While you're here I'll narrow it down to two from each department so only six of you well meet Komata, from there you'll get to know her and it's her choice in the end. I'll interview each of you by yourself and get you to get the next person, first I'll interview Ruby from the Teen Psychology Department, the rest of you can wait in the staff lounge room" I said

A redhead with freckles took the seat in front of me. I took in her appearance, she seemed to be in her early twenties and took good care of herself, and much like Ino, attractive to most of the male population. Her hair was in a a lose plat and had some strains of hair framing here place face. She wore a tight skirt that went to her knees and a floral design on her black shirt. She wore some light make-up but it was clear she was wearing make-up, but it had a natural feel to it, mainly highlighting her lips with the red lipstick and mascara highlighting her pink eyes (The same colour as the actual Ruby gem)   "Hi Ruby, it's nice to meet you"  I said, she smiled back.