A Special Surprise

Instead of waking up to the sun I was awoken to Tsunamis voice "Wake-- never mind I'll let you sleep in" I realized I was in Sasukes iron hold, my head against his bare chest, so I heard his heart start to beat almost three times faster than a normal heart rate, I saw the door close leaving little light in the room. "You were right" Sasuke muttered into my hair "Huh?" I asked trying to ignore his ever speeding heart rate "I do hold you tight, then again you are also clinging tightly to me" He said, his heart going faster than when Tsunami woke us up.

"Do you want to go back to sleep or just get up since we are already awake?" I questioned "We went to sleep at 8:30, we should have gotten more than enough sleep" Sasuke said "That isn't a straight answer" I stated, I assumed that he meant to get dressed. Sasuke took a deep breath "In other words we should get ready for the day, you can get changed in the bathroom first" Sasuke said plainly. I got my travel gear, once we got ready, we went into the kitchen "It's already 9:00! I never thought you guys were the type to sleep in" Inari said in shock "Inari! they are ninja, yes, but they are also human, they probably have been sleeping in the forest for a while now, so having a proper bed and sleeping knowing they are in little to no danger" Tsunami scolded her son "Or maybe they were up all night" Inari muttered "INARI!" Tsunami yelled "What? it's probably true" Inari argued back "They act like the other isn't even there, well at least when I checked up on them last night" tsunami reasoned "Not when I looked into their room last night when I went to get a glass of water, they were asleep, but in each others arms" Inari fought back "That doesn't mean anything. Besides it's common for a couple to sleep in each others arms, for the only purpose of comfort" Tsunami stated "You two are fighting as if we aren't here" I interrupted before they could continue "I honestly thought Sasuke-San would be single for the rest of his life, I was surprised enough when he said you were a couple, even more so when you two were hugging" Inari said with honestly.

Inari did have a point, I'm still surprised by the amount of affection I receive, sure if I was dating Naruto or Lee there wouldn't be anything weird about it, but that's because they show affection and emotions, unlike Sasuke. "There are reasons behind peoples actions, so people might have trust issues or something under those lines, that would mean they either don't show any emotion or trust in public, others don't show emotion, even when alone. Than you have people who act happy, but are hurting, and don't want others to know or to worry about them" I explained "How do you know so much?" Inari asked have curious, half thinking he's about to expose us "I'm the founder of the Children Mental Health Clinic, we mainly deal with children who had mental trauma caused from the Fourth Shinobi War" I replied "Ohh... damn it" Inari whispered at the end. "We have to get going, thank you for your hospitality" Sasuke said before returning to the spare room to get our bags "Sorry about that, Sasuke-kun is, well, you know what I'm saying" I said with a bow before turning to get my bags.

Sasuke and I have been walking for several hours "It's mid day" I sighted while looking at the sun "Hn" We had just sat down and were about to eat before we heard a hawk in the sky, we looked up to see Sasukes hawk. "Hun? The paper isn't white, it's almost a light purple" Sasuke said "Oh, Murasaki replied" I said, the hawk landed on a stump beside me. I untied the note and read it

Dear Saku

Hata and I are doing quite well, it's nice to hear your good as well

Listen here young Missy, YOU CAN NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND, OR BE 19!

Anyway Hata and I are completely ok with you and your companion staying over, P.S we well be interrogating him

It's been years since we've seen you, and well done on making Jōnin, we are very proud of you!

We hope to see you soon