"What Are You Keeping From Me Sakura?"

Before you read this keep in mind I'm not a physiologist so I don't know much about mental illness so I'm making lots of this up but still trying to follow a somewhat logical method. If you have anything that can help me please let me know, so this is a bit of a trigger warning

Also the image above is what I pictured Tusuke and Komata would look like

After waking up both Sasuke and I got ready for the day. "Sakura I may not be here till tomorrow, the time in other dimensions can be different to this ones, I'll aim to be back around 3:00, but no promises" Sasuke whispered as we got ready to leave. 

I left after getting changed I left and went into the clinic. I went Komatas room and saw the girl on the bed. She had long blonde hair in plaits and a fringe, her appearance itself didn't look crazy, but her expression showed over wise.  She had some natural green highlights that match with Tusukes. She had a mark under her left eye, now that I thought about it, so did Tusuke, she wore medical clothes, she wore a necklace which she refused to take off as I found out yesterday. She was rather mature for a 12 year old. "Hi Komata, do you remember me from yesterday?" I asked. She nodded, her face having a sad like expression as she always did. 

"Do you want talk about anything?" I asked, trying to make conversation, I still hadn't told her my name. "I'll ask you a question, I'll answer first, then you answer then you ask a question, you answer first before I answer" I offered, she took one sharp nod.

"I'm 19 years old, how old are you?" I asked "12... What job did or do your parents have? Mine were both Shinobi" She said, her voice creaking. "Merchants; what's your favorite colour? mines green, pink and onyx" I said. "Green, the same shade as ototo" She said a small smile on the corners of her mouth "Who means the most to you? for me it's my family" She said, a little sad at the end. "My friends and family. What's your favorite food? Mine are syrup-coated anko dumplings, umeboshi, and anmitsu" I said with a smile. "The sushi my mum would make, what's your least favorite food? Mine's spicy food" She said. "Same, I really don't like spice, but my teammate doesn't mind spicy food" I said referring to Sasuke. "I don't want to continue" Komata said, her voice on edge, like when she's about to go on an other outburst.

"It's ok, it was just to get to know each-other" I said trying to clam her down. "Do you want to talk about your past, please let me continue, from when I was here yesterday, I could tell you weren't completely mentally stable, I'm worried that is you continue to go down this path you might have to leave this clinic, thats the last thing I want. It's my job to help you, if you don't want to answer something for any reason that's ok. I also know if you continue down this path you can't she Tusuke again" I said, but it didn't do much. Instead my fear was about to happen, she lunged forwards "SHUT UP!!!!" She yelled as she tried to land a punch on me, she manged to get my arm instead of my neck or head. She had a very hard punch it was sure to leave a bruise.

She seemed to have realized what she did before backing into a corner of the room and cried. "Hey, it's ok, this why I'm here, to help you" I said bending down next to her, placing my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with tears running down her face. "How about we take deep breaths" I offered, she tried to clam down. "I don't want to be taken from Tusuke. I want to be able to control my emotions" She said packed. "It's ok. The most import thing to do to get over PTSD is to go through your past at a comfortable speed" I said with my hand on her back.

After a long day I had been hit multiple times I made my way to the inn. I noticed Sasuke wasn't here yet. I saw the sun was setting and put on my PJ's, but I made sure they were pants and had long sleeves so Sasuke won't notice the marks all over my body. I had manged to heal them enough not to cause pain, but I kept a lot of charka stored so I heal Sasuke. I made some rice and curry,  one with some spice, one without. Soon as I was about to start eating I noticed purple swells form near the bed. Down came a panting Sasuke, I put down my food and went to his side. "Sasuke-Kun? are you ok?" I asked soon as I got there, he nodded but had shaky legs; I stopped Sasuke. "Sit on the bed, I bring you dinner" I said sternly, he did as he was told.