Dinner

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

Sasuke POV

"Who could that be at this time, it's a little late, surely" I heard a female voice say. A blonde-haired woman opened the door. "Hello, how can I help you?" She asked, I assumed it was Sakuras mother, although I have only seen her a few times. "Can I please come inside and talk to both you and your husband Mrs Haruno?" I asked. She nodded before leading me to the table. "Kizashi, this young man wants to talk to us" she said oddly polite compared to the call.

"Aren't you Sasuke, was that it dear? Sakuras teammates" Her father asked. "Who she used to never shut up about" I heard Sakuras mother whisper quietly, I could have misheard it.

"Yes sir, I am. I'm here to ask some questions" I said. I noticed her mother caught on to what I was doing, while her father became more stern. "Yes, you may" he said.

"I was wondering if I have your permission to either date your daughter or take her on my travels in several months' time, both are an option. I just felt it was better to ask before doing anything" I said with my normal facial expression, but my eyes were softer and so were my lips.

"Well, it's fine by me, but..." her mother trailed looking at her husband. "HAHAHAHA!! You are actually asking our permission? You can, a man who does that must really love our daughter, and doesn't want a bad impression" he said, both me and Sakuras mother facing had shock on them.

"Just call me Mebuki" her mother said with a smile. "I guess you can call me Kizashi" said the older man. "Thank you for your time and permission" I said while putting my head down in respect as I left.

"Didn't Sakura say he doesn't show much emotion?" I heard her mother whisper. "Yeah, another reason I said yes, it means he's really honest" I heard the man say back. I felt a smile of pride on my face as I left her house.

The Next Day

Sakura POV🌸

I woke up as the sun was rising. I went to my kitchen to make breakfast. As I was going to the fridge to get the bacon I noticed a note. "Huh? Gone this early in the morn-- shit, I forgot he was staying here" I muttered quietly. I continued to make breakfast before eating.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway only to see Sasuke with bed hair, while he was completely dressed he clearly wasn't ready for the day. I probably looked worse. I was in my pink silk pyjamas, I better hope he isn't to alert of fully awake.

"Morning Sakura" he said as he past me to get some toast. "Good morn-- weren't you going out earlier?!" I said remembering the note. "Oh, I forgot to throw the note out when I came back last night" he said turning the kettle on. "Do you also want coffee?" He asked as he was grabbing a cup. "Yes, I'll make it myself, I know the amount of caffeine, water, milk and sugar are different to yours" I said as I grabbed them out.

I noticed when we sat back down that Sasuke didn't put much sugar or milk "you like black coffee? I've heard it's very bitter" I said. He nodded. "Is there even water in your coffee?" He asked me. "Yes, about a quarter of it actually" I said matter-of-factly.

I went back to my room and put my normal clothes on.

I made my way out "I'm going to the shops, once I'm back and put everything away we can run the test for PTSD, it isn't a joke, kami knows how much it affected you" I said.