A Friends Hospitality

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO

Sakura POV🌸

I woke up to sun shining on my face and my hand on a cold, slightly wet fabric. I heard Sasuke having a very quiet and almost inaudible snores. I finally opened my eyes to see that it had rained last night, that explains the cold wet fabric, my hand was touching the side if the tent.

I sat up, still in my ninja gear. I stretched out and yawned. I heard Sasuke moan in slight anger, I knew he wasn't a morning person. "Wake up sleepy head, I could lightly punch the tent than we'd be drenched because it rained last night" I said looking at him. I said it in both a motherly and teasing tone. He just sighed and sat up. "If you want I could cook some fish for breakfast, or we could have onigiri which I packed yesterday?" I offered, he seemed tired and not playing alot of attention, but we are all like that in the morning. "Maybe both" I yawned as I walked out of the tent. I caught a fish quickly and cooked it. I took the time to go behind a bolder to change into new gear and brush my hair.

I turned over the fish and got some soap to wash my clothes. I chose to let them soak in a small tub of water while Sasuke and I ate. I had noticed Sasuke had done something like I did, his clothes weren't wrinkled.

"I'll wash the dishes Sakura, you seem to have some washing yourself" Sasuke said gesturing towards the tube. I nodded as I was having my last bites.

By 9:30 we were ready to leave. Just as we came on the road a massager eagle and land on my arm to both Sasuke and myself confusion.

Hey Sakura

Sorry to disturbe you soon as you leave, but we got a message regarding the children clinics in Suna. There's a case no one can handle, we need you there

Lot's of love, hope you stay safe, your bestfriend, Ino

My eyes must've given me away. Sasuke gave me a questioning look. "Do we have anywhere important to go? I got a message from Ino about a case in Suna in regards to the clinic, but it could probably be put of a month at most" I said. Sasuke nodded, "I haven't been given a mission so we can go to Suna" he said walking back to the trail.

I followed behind, it should be 2 and a half days worth of travel. After several hours it was lunch time. "I think there's a village near by, but I'm not sure" I said looking up from the map. "There isn't a village, rather a small civilisation or a group of people, about 10 to 20 homes, I've stop here before. I've become close to one family due to my travels, I'm sure they'll offer some food" He said looking forward.

"Sasuke, isn't rude just to arrive and expect to be given hospitality" I scolded. "Sakura, they are a friendly family, they know about my journey and offered their home incase of a food shortage. Besides there are shops and lot's of people stay here when they travel" he explained. I nodded hesitantly, when we arrived a brown hair girl and boy ran towards Sasuke. "UCHIHA-SAMA! WELCOME BACK" the yelled before hugging Sasukes legs. Sasuke stood still before lightly pushing them off. "Shoto tell Oka-San and Ota-San" said the girl to her little brother. "Ok Neko" the boy said back before running into a house.

"Uchiha-San, who is this?" She asked politely pointing towards me. "She's a teammate of mine, her name is Haruno Sakura" he told the girl. The girl glared at Sasuke suspiciously. "Right~" she said knowingly. Before gesturing us to follow.

"Oka-San Uchiha-San is back, and with a 'teamate' can they stay for lunch?" The girl Neko told a blonde haired. "Sasuke-San, what a surprise! Who is this beautiful young lady?" She said pointing to me. "Meco-San this is Haruno Sakura, you might have heard her name from the war or for the clinics she runs" he said. Meco nodded, "I think I've heard of her, aren't you a student of Lady Tsunade Senju? And classify as a war hero, save hundreds of lives, including my husbands?" She said. "I think, I don't really remember every life I save, or who your husband is, but I did train under Tsunade-Sama and took part of the war" I said bowing.

"You're very humble, it's a pleasure to have you be here" she said bowing in return. "Neko can you and Shoto go get your father" she asked her kids. They nodded before walking out.

"So Sasuke-San, what sort of relationship do you have with Haruno-San?" She asked. "Well we were teamates when we younger, but our current status is..." Sasuke trailed off. Meco seemed to understand. "It's really not easy for you to show your emotions Sasuke, but I wish you well, how long are you staying?" Neco said. "Just for lunch, maybe help around the village a little, we have to head to Suna due to one of the clinics Sakura runs" Sasuke said. "That's good, I just finished lunch, I made extra too, so you are welcome to stay as long as nessasary" Neco said with a smile.

A/N
I didn't plan SS to speak that long to Neco, they were meant to be at Suna by the end, the original name was
'Going To Suna'
But things change

Word count: 957