Healing & Decisions

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS FULL CREDIT TO
MASASHI KISHIMOTO

Sakura POV🌸

After I finished my shift I went to my office and eat lunch. Shizune came into my office. "Sakura, Tsunade-Sama wishes to see you, she's at her house" she said before a nurse called for her for an operation.

Once I got to Tsunades house I entered her room. "Sakura!! I wanted to talk to you" she said a little to happily. "Excuse me for asking, but are you drunk? As in more drunk than normal so you actually look and act drunk?" I asked. She nodded.

"Do you have a co-helper for the children's clinics?" She said hazily. "No, but I was wondering if you and Ino could, you both have the skills" I said. The drunk woman in front of me nodded. "Tell Kakashi" she said as she shooed my off.

I reached the Hokage Tower and noticed Sasuke walking near there. He seemed to have noticed me. "Sakura what brings you here? You don't look like you're going on a mission, you're still in your medical clothes" he said. "Just a request regarding the children clinic, speaking of which you should probably get yourself checked out, after two and a half years without a check-ups, or flu shots, it's not the best for your health" I scolded.

"Can we do that at your place, I really don't like going to hospitals, or nurses, because you know, most young to middle aged women fangirl over me" he said with some venom. "Then get Ino, she won't go crazy over you, she's dating Sai" I said. "But she has a flower shop" he argued. "Fine, but come to my office at 4:30 later, the person at the desk will give you directions, but she will ask your purpose so..." I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote the appointment down and signed it "give this to her, I used to have lots of men try to give me letters, at first it was ok, no problems, until it start multiple times and we realised they were lying so when that happens to a medic at the hospital they enforced the rule so we can work easily" I said remembering the pile of flowers and letters and confessions.

"Wish that could happen for socialisation" Sasuke muttered. I giggled quietly. He shot me a glare before my eyes widened. "Shit, I have to go, bye, so you later" I said as I ran to the Hokage Tower.

After getting changed into my day clothes I made my way to the hospital. It was 4:10. I told Memorki, the girl who is at the office that Sasuke Uchiha has a high chance of coming in at 4:30 for an appointment at my office, and he has a note with my signature. I had to whisper so no one near knew.

She nodded before she continued to type. I made my way to my office before I set everything up than got a book and started reading a medical book. I heard a knock. "Come in, the doors unlocked" I said as I put my book away.

To my surprise Sasuke came in looking both relived and stubborn. "Take a seat" I sit pointing towards a seat.

I got onto one of my medical stools and focused my Charka to my hands. I did a full examination. "You have some bad eye strain and some cuts on your ribs, some small bruising here and there, nothing serious aside from the first two problems, even than, the main is your eyes, no surprise there, other than that, you're all good" I said while taking notes.

Sasuke nodded, than remained silent. "We could either arrange an appointment or do it now, your choice" I said still looking at my papers. "Now" was all he said. 'WE NEED TO BUY HIM A DICTIONARY FOR BIRTHDAY NEXT MONTH!!!!' Yelled my Inner 'HOLY SHIT, HIS BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH!' I realised.