III. BLIND RENDEZVOUS

"Everyone will be glad to have you Ms. Jasmine Yeom." - Mr. Employer 1 aka Mr. Giant

============

Sleep seems avoiding you for three days straight now. You have to decide but you just can't. The document is thoroughly crumpled by the numerous times you had crashed it into a ball, threw it to the trash can, and took it to straightened it once again.

Why else? Everything is obviously a scam.

You close your eyes as you nod, convincing yourself that what you had deduced when you walked out from the luxurious hotel is true.

Why are you sure that it was just a scam?

One. You are an unbounded female in the prime age of twenty-five. Any high-end brothels would want you as one of their whores. Men pays a lot for any unbounded prostitutes. You heard that sex is different for mated males with the unbounded. It was more heavenly for the unmated males. There are less complications. There is no need for more dosage of soul-ecstasy pills to enhance sexual drive and performance. Women like you are sought after. There are so few unbounded women in Korea so you are a high-priced commodity. Not to mention, you are pure! Not in mind of course. You have all the theories. You only lack applications. 

You may worth more in the black market.

Two. Many women don't like you. Not to burst your bubble but many men are attracted to you, even those who are bounded. Women especially their partners don't like it. You really don't know why but a male co-worker said once that you smell tempting though you forgot to spray your perfume that time. 

You are sure that those vile co-workers used Anna to scam you. That sweet sweet friend of yours was likely threatened to do their bidding. They might have done this to avenge their pricked egos. You don't know how far they want you to suffer even after successfully kicking you from your dream job.

Three. There is no way that someone untrained like you is deserving with all the stipulated benefits on the document. Who are crazy enough to waste their money to a nobody like you? Who could afford such amount? Not to mention a mansion in the middle of Seoul? Unbounded mistresses don't even have those privileges! None that you had ever heard so far.

Yet again. What if these are just mere speculations? What if, what Mr. Ryu said was true? What if?

"Ahhhhh!!!" You irritatingly scream as you stomp your feet on the floor. Tomorrow will be the D-day. You don't want to face Mr. Ryu like a mess no matter what will be your final decision. Instead of worrying more, you decide to listen to your favorite song to lull you to slumber.

============

"Yes. I'll be there in a moment." A deep voice is heard whispering. His honey laced voice bounces on your consciousness and had made your mind awake.

Someone is with you.

Your mind turns vigilant to the surroundings. Your ears continuously listening to his hash murmurs. 

You slowly peel your eyes open to the blaring brightness of your room. It hurts your orbs but you push yourself to survey the area you are in.

You believe you are still in your room, with your old duvet that you had made into a blanket last night, just to make you feel warmer and to sooth you to sleep. The little hanging mobile is still there, casting shadows against the wall you are facing. The small closet is still standing at the corner. Everything is still there as it should have been. Yes.. you really are still in your room.

You can hear the man clearing his throat and you immediately sit up in alert. The action is so quick that it made you a bit dizzy. Your brain is perhaps not yet ready to totally cooperate at this hour.