X. POKING THE BEAST

"You are so soft... so fragile." - Mr. Kookie

==========

⚠️🔞

Sizzling heat boils each of your pore. You can feel it tingling throughout your body and concentrates on the sensitive parts of your core. A tickle of slick runs down to your inner thighs as your sex sweats for excitement. You don't know what is happening. It made you nervous for a moment, but when your mind convinced your nerves that they will never hurt you, you settle into a hum of desire.

"It's unfortunate that we are the only one who can see the art that you have become." Mr. Velvety says in a rough voice. He seems breathless, very much affected of what you had morphed into.

You are like a butterfly that is still held in the confines of your cocoon. The cocoon are the ropes that are delicately tied to your body. It constricts your movements, but it somehow frees your inner lusts. You are nothing like a damsel in distress. Rather, you are a willing captured princess to her dragons, embracing the breath of the monster's fire of filth and wants. Their orbs are fiery against their white masks. You want to peek and know what they really want, but once again you settle, like a slave, so pliant... so obedient.

"What do you want me to do now, Daddy?" You willingly play the act. It's what they want. You are the baby and they are your daddies. Chills run down your spine with this idea - a surprising discovery to yourself. You were a virgin just a month ago, yet now, you are more than a whore to them... is it because of the money... or is it just them?

"Touch yourself." A sweet-sounding voice commands. He was the one who tied you up so carefully on the chair, hushing your whimpers when your heart had beat so nervously. "You'll thank me after this." His voice was hard but you could definitely hear the sweetness sandwiched within his aroused voice. They had asked your permission about the rope and of course, you conceded. How can your dirty mind say no?

"Can you do that for us, baby?" Another voice asks.

There are three of them. You didn't know how you had missed their reflections on the picture, but they were there nonetheless and it made your guess wrong. Currently, they are seated on the sofa, a meter away from the chair that you are tied into. A punishment they say, but with the tents of their pants, you are not sure to whom the punishment is for.

Your wrists are tied together with a very long rope that encircles your breast and to your back. The rope swirls to your front and to your belly, forming a diamond shape, and into a beautiful knot. Then, in the same geometric pattern, it extends towards your right thigh, pulling it up and tied loosely to the arm chair, opening your legs up, making you so much exposed to them. Your other leg is free, but with the way you are tied up to the chair, it's difficult to move. One would say that you are uncomfortable and would make you uneasy, but it's not.

You weirdly feel so secure instead. It's making you crazy. It almost made you be ashamed on the dirty thoughts that muddled to your brain. After all, this made you so much hornier as seconds passes by, reveling on the way they stare at you. If you could see them clearly, would you be ashamed? No.

What to be ashamed? They have seen your nakedness before... fucked you senseless that made you limb for days. Their lips and tongues had tasted more than they could be. Shy? It's not you. Plus, looking more vulnerable for them gives you an energy that you didn't know is possible. One that you only read among the erotic books that you own.

"How?" You actually know. You just need guidance.

With your eyeglasses still on, you can't mistake the arc of their lips in amusement. The one at the middle, who is wearing an all-black suit that tightly hugs his small but toned frame, giggles and replies. "Reach to your pussy and caress it with your fingers, baby. Feel yourself for us." The one with a black hoodie and loose black baggy pants also adds. "Do it so slowly. Entertain us."