XV. SWEET AND TENDER

"So impatient... I haven't had my fill yet." - Min Yoongi

=====================

⚠️🔞

Your gaze pans from one parent to another. You can't help but be awed on how sweet the two of them to Yoongi. They are impossibly so sweet... so kind... so humble... and so loving. Nothing less. It tugs your heart into a jealousy that you wish you never felt. After all, it's a sin to wish to have them as your parents instead.

The way Yoongi's parents smile at you and consider you as their own daughter already is more than endearing. Instead of reciprocating those smiles, you feel a bit awkward. You don't know how to act. You had been socializing with people due to work, but you had never met such pure people. You are a freaking stone and you couldn't even act a little more than what Yoongi had epected you to do... or at least what you had thought him for you to do. The said man, however, is a perfect actor. His fake gummy smile is too mesmerizing and too convincing to be true. If only you didn't know that everything is just a farce, you would think that he is deeply and helplessly in love with you.

What a joke!

"So... haven't you thought of tying the knot? This will be a great time for honeymoon since my son is not as busy as before." Yoongi's mother wishfully asks. There is a gleam in her eyes that you can't dare to queal. How to tell Mrs. Min that a wedding is so far off from the list? It's not even in a list... such list is not even existing... whatever it may be.

"Yoongi, son. You can't just let her wait for you." His father gently says.

'What to do with all of this?' Your gaze speaks volume to the bashful Yoongi. 'Wait. Why is he blushing?'

"Dad." He whines as he slides his fingers to your palms and raise it to kiss your hand. His eyes are glittering on yours. His next words added to your delusions. "It's me who had been waiting for her."

'What?' Your mind is almost combusting. You might as well give him a huge round of applause for all his acting.

"Oh? Why is that dear?" Mrs. Min leans closer to know more.

"I-I just don't want him to divide himself with work and me?" 'Oh my God!' You had contemplated to bash your head on the table. Maybe if blood splutters, they would stop asking.

Lying is once again proved to be so difficult. Yes ... you had been lying for almost your life. You didn't harm anyone about it. You didn't break anyone's heart. Yet now, lying without any remorse to these wonderful human beings feels so sinful. You know that once they know that their beloved son is lying to them, their hearts would surely break... and you dreed for that. You might have been burning in hell right now.

"She's quite possessive. She asked me to be with her always if ever, you know." Yoongi winks at her.

Mr. Min laughs. "It seems you have the same possessiveness as my darling, dear." Mr. min adds as he teases Mrs. Min.

"I-I..." You want to say more. 'What more to say? Can't he just shut up already?'

Thankfully Mrs. Min halts her before she could come up with another lie.

"I understand. But you two are not getting any younger. Hopefully, you keep everything heated up." Mrs. Min teases.

You hiccup with the meaning. It makes your heart skip a beat. What the two of you had done on the kitchen once again flashes through your mind. His wet and hungry kisses still linger on your skin. His touches are ghostly caressing your body, making you shiver even after the hours that had already passed. Your nerves are still screaming. The heated scene automatically plays on your head like a movie.