XXVI. DANCING WITH JAZZ

"You don't believe it, do you? That my heart... It's beating only for you." – Kim Teahyung

==========

The golden and the reddish hue of the autumn leaves are quite a view from above. They are like a sea of sunsets as they dance and rustle with the gentle wind. The sound they create with the fine whistling of the breeze is an added harmony to the faint jazz music that spills from Namjoon's balcony. Everything is so gentle. A lullaby. It makes you feel at peace. You can't help but lean further to the bench's back rest, melting with its calmness. Eyes fluttering to a close, you hum with a small smile on your lips.

Ears so engrossed with the music, you fail to notice the hushed tiptoe against the tiled floor. You only flinch when you hear something heavy drop. You immediately look back but you don't see anything but the cozy U-shaped outdoor couches under a huge white canopy with a unique wooden coffee table at the center. You think that your mind is only playing on you, so you slouch again and let your skin bask on the sun. You love its warmth touching you without it's burn. Thanks for the cold air.

Before your mind lulls to the wave of jazz, your entirety jumps as a huge hand covers your eyes and another on your upper arm. You heart immediately hammers. You are then made immobile with great surprise. After all, you are just alone today and you don't know that anyone could have an access to the rooftop. Though Namjoon assured you of the building's security, but you don't know anyone other than the man himself and he is currently in an important meeting.

Your mind panics, hyper wiring on who the heck could this be. With the chaos on your mind, you fail to assess that whoever it is could only be just anyone of the six.

"Guess who?" A honey-laced baritone then playfully whispers, immediately sending a zing of chills down your spine.

Perfectly knowing the voice, your heart starts to calm from its surprised jolt. Your smile widens and answers in an equally playful tone.

"Who are you?"

"That's not the right answer, baby?" He deeply chuckles against your ear. His breath is a fan of hot air, eliciting added goosebumps on your skin.

'What's with his seductive voice?'

"Taehyung?" Your voice comes in a whimper. It's just so impossible not to. Not with how he is making you feel. "Daddy?" You dare to tease.

You feel his lips almost touching on the delicate curve of your neck as he deeply hums in reply.

The sound brings you back to the nights of pleasures. Suddenly, wetness trickles on your core. A low moan almost escapes from your slacked lips especially with the way his other hand slides up and down your upper arm with a firm squeeze, curiously making your skin seemingly burn.

What just happened? You internally scream. Aghast, your back straightens as you close your legs, keeping yourself from shuddering.

How could he have such effect on you?

Actually, it's not surprising. You had already known how easily they can ablaze the fire within you. It had been a wonder before the revelation. You thought that you had metamorphosed into a whore. You castigated yourself at first before eventually accepting the change. Now, you can only blame this on your helpless soul. After all, they are all your soulmates. Desiring them is just normal.

His chuckles continuously torment your sanity as he attempts to take off his palms from your eyes. But you shakenly clutch on them. You can't let him see your heated face.