XI. CONTRACTUAL LOVER

"Because we know that you are meant for us." - Kim Namjoon

====================

You are awakened on the warmth blanketing your nakedness. Your lips gently curve into a gentle smile as you feel the bliss that still vibrates inside you. The heat that you shared had itched within your memory. It lingers on your skin. The imagery still reels like a movie scene by scene behind your closed eyes. It's like a dream of sinful desires. Only, it was real. It swirls and curls in your consciousness as you open your eyes into a pair of sleepy irises looking at you. His orbs are deep brown framed with long lashes. It flutters for a moment and closes back to dreamland with a small contented smile on his lips.

Wait. You can see lashes and moles... and even pores? When you look so closely, you can see them.

'It works!' You gasp internally. However, your mind is not rejoicing on the success of the surgery. There is something more that snaps you into your reality. You can't quite grasp it. Your brain can't even comprehend anything about it. Your mind begins to freeze with what you are seeing... or rather who you are seeing.

Beauty can't even describe the man. You doubt there is a word that perfectly encapsulates his ethereal being. You even doubt a little if you are still alive and you are here lying on heaven with the spawn of God by your side. Maybe you just need to close your eyes, maybe later, you would be awaken to the reality... your own reality.

You peep a squeak as his arms squishes you down to his chest. The temperature is soaring high. It shoots up that reality itself slaps you awake.

As if hypnotized and your head ultimately frozen to the possibility, your eyes gaze on the gentle fluttering of his lids. Maybe, it could soothe your surprised heart even a little... just a tiny bit.

'W-wait! Wait... wait! Wait!' Internally screaming, you abruptly sit on the bed, not caring how your breasts taut with the coldness of the air conditioner. There you see three men. All are beautiful in their own right. There faces are free from the stresses of life. Their skins are glowing with the glow of after sex.

"Stay... there's no schedule today." The one beside you grumbles, attempting to pin you back to his chest. But you don't listen and run to hide to your bathroom. The door shuts so loudly with your haste.

"Do you have somewhere important to go?" Mr. Sweet, but now with a voice so raspy with sleep, asks you.

You want to respond but your voice refuses to come out with your shock. You look unto the mirror and slaps yourself multiple times.

'I am just dreaming, right? This isn't real, right?' You want to think that you were just hallucinating.

The door slightly opens with another man peaking towards you. His eyes laced with concern morphs into a heated pair as he glances on your nakedness. "Are you okay?" He grins and attempts to step into the tiled floor.

Your eyes round and almost pop.

"Wait!" You yelp and push him out as you desperately hide your nakedness behind the wooden door. Last night you were a shameless temptress. However now, you feel like hiding. You feel like unworthy to be with the same room with them.

"What's happening?" He asks worriedly. His pretty doe eyes are wide. His hands curls on your hands on his chest, holding it firmly, wordlessly pleading for you to confide on him.

"I-I- I have to take a bath." You suddenly burst out and shuts the door, then lock it.

"We can take a bath together!" His voice is teasing.