XIX. OBLIGATORY BLISS

"You don't hurt me. I only hurt myself." - Yeom Jasmine

==========

⚠️🔞

"You are really this excited." You hear the amusement on Jimin's voice as you hop your way towards the waves. Your sandals are on your hands, letting your toes wiggling freely on the wet sand.

"Yep." You chirp as you sway, not even looking at him, purely distracted and entertained to the playful bubbles of the rush of waves on your naked feet. A squeal escapes from your lips as a bigger wave chases you to the dry part of the shore.

"I should always bring you here then." Jimin says as he laughs with your plight over your wet sandy soles.

"You better be." Your smile is bright towards the man. There is nothing more so lovely than the sun and the waves but you being with him hand on hand by the shore. So, you run towards him and linked your hand with his, laughing. It's like one of those romantic movies, where soulmates find their harmony with the open sea, underneath the clear blue sky... and the seagulls flying by. It makes you happy.

"Jungkook messaged that he will join us here." Jimin informs as he gingerly takes the sandals from your hands and allows you to cling on his arms.

"He messaged me too, asking if it's okay. But I told him to ask you instead." You beam. You really love the easy way you can converse with him. Maybe because you are born a year apart. Or maybe, he is just so chill and lovely.

"The more the merrier." He smiles.

"The more the merrier." You parrot.

It's great that the resort is almost empty. You wouldn't be surprised if Jimin rented the entire resort just for the two of you. But that would be a reach. He may afford it, but with few people going about, you doubt if he even did. Besides, he doesn't look like the Jimin of BTS with his sun-kissed skin, his simple joggers, white shirt and a black baseball cap on his head. There is no need for intense precautions. No one would know that the Park Jimin in BTS is in the resort. After all, he just looks like a simple Korean dude with his mate, enjoying the cold sea breeze under the hot summer sun.

"Ice cream?" He asks as he points the deserted ice cream truck.

With a glee, you chant a yes while pulling him towards its location. There is no better way to cool oneself than a pint of ice cream... or even just a cone.

"You love ice cream that much?" You observe awhile later as the two of you sit on a wooden bench under the shade of an umbrella. Of course, the generous Jimin orders a pint of vanilla caramel-flavored one - your favorite. You doubt the two of you would be able to eat it all, but with the way he eats it like he is drinking his alcohol is a surprise.

"It's just so hot. Say, ah." He smiles and offers you a giant scoop of it from his own disposable spoon.

Giddy, you let him feed you. You squirm with the intense coldness of it as it sends a chill to your brain. "Ow!"

"Brain freeze?" He laughs and reaches out to clean the smudge on your lips.

"It's really hot." You say after the ache subsides. You can really feel the heat on his hands as he touches your cooling face.

"I told you... It's really hot." He hums while his hands stay on your cold neck.

Like a whiplash, your eyes widen. "Wait... Jimin!" Your voice pitches a little in alarm. Why wouldn't you? He is abnormally hot. "Your hot."