XXIII. STARTING ANEW

"I was not against on you helping him out. I was concerned about how you really feel. Make sure to take care of yourself, too." - Park Jimin

==========

"Aghhh..." You squirm his length sliding in between your inner thighs. "Kook-ah..." You breathlessly moan. You feel both annoyed and grateful to him. You are not ready to be intimate with him and with the others, yet he is particularly a tease. As soon as he saw you by the door, wet with your sodden white shirt lewdly clinging on your skin, he pulled you over and trap you in his embrace. You couldn't stop him as his eyes were hazed with the heat swirling within. You were nothing but a prey to a wolf like him. Your strength couldn't equate with the strength twice increased with his rut. You couldn't do anything but let him. Not with your body and soul excitedly tingling with each of his touch. Now, your back is pushed on the door with his cock, helplessly rutting on your wet shorts, in between your quivering form.

"Baby..." He groans as his body stiffens and a spurt of his release trickles down your legs. He then melts on the crook of your shoulders while breathing heavily. He is molten hot. His skin is so red and glistening with sweat, not with the activity, but with the high temperature clouding his sanity.

"Hey... Don't do this." You panic as his body slowly wilts and slides down your body. "Please Jungkook-ah... just go to your room."

With your wobbling legs, you painstakingly guide him to his bed and let him rest for a bit before he would want you again. For sure, he would beg for you for there is no way his dry humping would quell the rut that befalls him.

**********

Just hours ago, you had been feeling so uneasy inside the penthouse. The memories of your conversation in Busan still lingers profusely inside your head. It didn't help the bitterness you felt wherever you look at. Memories played like movie scenes on the kitchen counter with Yoongi... on the balcony with sweet Seokjin... on the lone chair with Jimin tying you up so carefully... on the couch with Namjoon...

"I should not be here again." You groaned but you chose this.

All of them offered you to live with them but you refused. You admitted that you are not ready yet to live like that. Plus, there are seven of them. How could you choose? Although, after knowing their reasons and worries, you felt more at ease talking to them, albeit your body slightly sickened with the trickery that they did. However, with the emptiness of the penthouse, it felt like you were back again as their Aphrodite.

Feeling so unsexy, you opt for simple night clothes. Wearing your white shirt and short shorts, ready to sleep, you received a text from Jimin asking if Jungkook was with you. Swearing to be always truthful, he confessed that Jungkook, though has shorter rut, it is much more painful than the rest. Jimin had been sure that the youngest had been in rut when they flew back in Seoul and had only been dismissing it, since he doubted you would be with him after what happened. Jimin also deduced that it was the reason why the youngest had asked to be in Busan with them to begin with.

Immediately, you dialed for Jungkook's number. It took him time to answer with an obvious pained voice.

"Why didn't you tell me? We all promised to be honest." You accused. He only responded with a groaned sorry and told you not to worry. Of course, you worry more! So, you demanded for his address, but he hanged up the phone instead. You texted Jimin but told you to just skip this out without any further explanation.

Feeling so enraged, you dialed for Mr. Ryu and asked for the address from him. He was a bit difficult to converse with, still a bit protective of his employers. Maybe he was not informed about your status yet. So, you beg. After telling him that Jungkook was suffering due to rut, he gave in.