XVI. FISHING HEARTACHES

"Which are you, Miss Yeom? Are you his girlfriend or soulmate?" - Seokjin's friend

====================

You close your eyes as you smell the gentle breeze of the sea. It sways your cream-colored dress and your curls. Some strands whisps around underneath your wide-brimmed knitted bucket hat that Seokjin gave you. The yacht slowly rocks on the waves of the deep waters. It's hot, but nothing is hotter than the shirtless Seokjin on the deck with his fishing pole, face at peace and occasionally smiling at your direction.

It makes you giddy. The worry that had enveloped you a while ago had slowly melts with the afternoon sun. It should be like that. You should enjoy, especially with all the things that you would experience just this week. It would be busy, and you should have reveled on it.

Mr. Ryu met you yesterday. He gave you a schedule of your own for the first time, stating that everyone in BTS wanted to be with you. No one wanted to clash their times with you, just like what happened with Hoseok and Yoongi. However, the man seemed so serious as he handed it, stating that you should remember what you signed on the contract... that there were reasons that they had made their identities secret before they could be sure. Apparently, the company was not amused of you seeing Yoongi's parents and pretending to be his soulmate.

"We had talked about it with Mr. Min." Mr. Ryu informed. "Such act shouldn't have happened." He reprimanded.

You just nodded, thankful that he didn't know about Yoongi introducing you as his wife to your former colleagues. You won't know how much he would react with that incident.

"If ever, many would be affected, including yourself." He warned before he left.

That gave you a mixed feeling.

Should you be worried? Was it wrong to enjoy their company? Or... is he worried about you instead... perhaps with your own heart?

You almost scoffed at that.

There you were again with your assumptions. Your delusions had been escalating lately. You should start taming it in able to foothold on the reality.

Except Anna, no one had ever worried about your well-being, all the more with your heart. It had been crushed multiple times already and you had been so accustomed on patching it all up on your own. You are sure that they are only concerned on how would it affect their artists' reputation. They are only preventing to expose any of the members to any scandal. They were just protecting their own.

'Who am I anyway? I am just nothing. They could just let go of me if they want to.' With that thought, you couldn't help your heart to ache. You crease your brows in worry. Maybe you have to be ready with your patching up sooner. Maybe you should prepare yourself for inevitable. Now with the growing feelings you have for them.

Your musings halts with the funny way Seokjin wrestles with his fishing pole and the hilarious disappointment on his face of once again missing another catch.

Your giggle loudens to a laugh with his enthusiasm on his hobby.

Seokjin texted you last night, reminding you of the scheduled activity – fishing. With your constant chat with all of them, you had known their preferred activities other than music. The concept of being with the eldest at the middle of the sea made you happy. Just the chance to know more about him made you happy. It made you so excited that it almost took your sleepiness away. At dawn, he arrived and gingerly gave you a wake-up kiss. It was unnecessarily romantic. It breathed a new kind of music within your heart. It surely started your day with a bounce. Both of you laughed as you drove to the yacht club where he himself owned a huge one. However, it was not only the two of you. He was with his older friends.